say something about ... yourself!

oh, I've never had any problem with him. I poke fun at everything, remember? :lol:

I also typed those 2 lines from My Lament (i refuse to call it anything else lol) because I like the song, not because I was making fun of it.

oh, I've never had any problem with him. I poke fun at everything, remember? :lol:

I also typed those 2 lines from My Lament (i refuse to call it anything else lol) because I like the song, not because I was making fun of it.
A) I don't think that song has ever had a permanent name to begin with haha
B) The lyrics you posted are from a completely different song. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing in hindsight lol.

ANTHEM

lol. I think it used to be called "Baptized By Fire" but we changed it when we decided to use that for the album title.

I think....

Jack shit. Jiu-Jitsu is pretty much all I think about anymore. Not having band practice multiple times a week has afforded me the luxury of trying different things with my spare time. This is the first time since I started playing music that I haven't been in a band and I have to admit it's kind of nice.

I definitely would like to start making some chillout/ambient/electronic music in the near future though.

I was on the verge of trying out for a tech death band in December until I realized jiu-jitsu is a higher priority for me right now.

Will, learn my song so we can record it. (maybe i should too, lol)
LUCIFER
RISE

I've been watching Burn Notice recently. Pretty entertaining, though the frequent panning shots of miami mixed with reggaeton or whatever the fuck it is can get a little annoying.