say something about ... yourself!

No need to be sorry. It sucks, but I'll find something else. I've applied for two jobs already heh. And who knows, maybe when I call my staffing agency on Monday, they'll have something for me. Until I get something else, I shall sleep very much, yes.

Got laid off. Oh snap, shouldn't have just bought that new fancy laptop.

Eh, I figured it would happen sooner or later. They let me and the other three remaining temps go, couldn't afford to keep us. My supervisor reassured me that he really wanted to hire me permanently and that's why he had me trained to do everything in the department, but that he was just following orders from above. The imaging department isn't really necessary anyway. It's just a customer service convenience that only costs the company money.

BLEH

:cry: I'm so sorry Cara. Maybe he will give you a call and hire you back when things get better, or maybe they will realize that everything will fall apart without you! Big hugs to you!

Got laid off. Oh snap, shouldn't have just bought that new fancy laptop.

Eh, I figured it would happen sooner or later. They let me and the other three remaining temps go, couldn't afford to keep us. My supervisor reassured me that he really wanted to hire me permanently and that's why he had me trained to do everything in the department, but that he was just following orders from above. The imaging department isn't really necessary anyway. It's just a customer service convenience that only costs the company money.

BLEH

meh :( I'm sorry to hear that Cara.. You liked it there, right ?

You'll find something else in no time, I betcha!

I am greatly exhausted. Jiu-jitsu with no gi today... much faster and more aggressive. Also a lot of fun, and pictures were taken this time. Hope to see them soon.

On a related note, after practice one of the guys gave me a nice piece of bubble hash that will be merrily smoked right before BJ Penn vs Georges St. Pierre tonight! Having a whole slew of people over for this one. They always leave beer afterwards :kickass:

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl. Epic weekend!