say something about ... yourself!

I got bored with my hairrrrr and cut my banggsssssss, they are short and cute. I didn't feel like paying 8 dollars to have someone at a salon cut them, and venturing out into the colldddd and ice so I cut them myself, haha. It took like fifteen minutes to get them somewhat straight but hey. But now I have class from 12:30-8:30 (hell yes 3:30-5:15 break though mmmhm)

I got bored with my hairrrrr and cut my banggsssssss, they are short and cute. I didn't feel like paying 8 dollars to have someone at a salon cut them, and venturing out into the colldddd and ice so I cut them myself, haha. It took like fifteen minutes to get them somewhat straight but hey. But now I have class from 12:30-8:30 (hell yes 3:30-5:15 break though mmmhm)

This change demands pictures. It's upsetting none of the boys around here have said so yet. Doo eeeet.

Got laid off. Oh snap, shouldn't have just bought that new fancy laptop.

Eh, I figured it would happen sooner or later. They let me and the other three remaining temps go, couldn't afford to keep us. My supervisor reassured me that he really wanted to hire me permanently and that's why he had me trained to do everything in the department, but that he was just following orders from above. The imaging department isn't really necessary anyway. It's just a customer service convenience that only costs the company money.

BLEH

Got laid off. Oh snap, shouldn't have just bought that new fancy laptop.

Eh, I figured it would happen sooner or later. They let me and the other three remaining temps go, couldn't afford to keep us. My supervisor reassured me that he really wanted to hire me permanently and that's why he had me trained to do everything in the department, but that he was just following orders from above. The imaging department isn't really necessary anyway. It's just a customer service convenience that only costs the company money.

BLEH

:cry:

You should come over and help me with all these near empty liquor bottles I have!

What liquors do you have?

I'm considering having a drink here to at least have some semblance of feeling better...

Uhg, I'm writing a Competency Statement for the Department of Defense and they have six sections where I have to explain. It's not the fact that I have six sections it's the fact that I have to limit my responses to a total of three pages and that's a fucking pain in the ass when you're trying to get your point across.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....................