say something about ... yourself!

Yep. Petrarch was so obsessed with emphasising how great he was that he coined the phrase to make everything between Cicero and him seem immensely stupid. Loads of awesome stuff was happening.

i wish i'd had the balls to do something like that.

i was in the bathroom at the mall the other day and this girl was a few stalls down from me and she had a child with her, kid's babbling about stuff and she's half-ass-ed-ly talking back to the kid, then she yells at the kid "DON'T TOUCH THE FLOOR!" and i pretty much had to bite my tongue so i didn't yell "Well maybe you should've had an abortion!" but i don't think i would've had enough time to do my pants back up, wash my hands and flee before the white trash retard stormed out to the stall and punched me in the face. damn.

Thats the best part about living where I live... you don't have to have balls because no one is going to do anything about it when you insult them blatantly to their face.

I'm gonna move back to philly one day and get killed 3 days later :lol:

is disgusted yet slightly amused to read that the incredibly tasty honey bbq chicken strip sandwich from whataburger has 1110 calories :erk:

IT'S SO GOOD. derick hates chicken but even he can't resist. it is so good that they can only sell it for a limited time each year. otherwise, all the customers would become morbidly obese and die, therefore unable to spend any more money there.
http://www.whataburger.com/browse_todays_special.php

*hears david wanting one*

is disgusted yet slightly amused to read that the incredibly tasty honey bbq chicken strip sandwich from whataburger has 1110 calories :erk:

IT'S SO GOOD. derick hates chicken but even he can't resist. it is so good that they can only sell it for a limited time each year. otherwise, all the customers would become morbidly obese and die, therefore unable to spend any more money there.
http://www.whataburger.com/browse_todays_special.php

*hears david wanting one*

they are so expensive, but yet...so gooooood.

I tend to pronounce it the west coast dictionary way, which would be "Whut uh burger," but write it was Waterburger. So I pass.