say something about ... yourself!

So I just found out my father I've known my whole life is not my biological father, my full birth name is not even the same as the one I have been going by my whole life, and my mother almost had an abortion with me. Happy Birthday indeed.

Not mad or sad, but I feel really bad for my parents, especially my mother. She was crying and I could tell my father was relieved to get that of his chest. As much as I fight with him, I respect him more than ever now. He will always be my one and only dad.

No, not on my birthday but the day after. They kind of had to since there is legal stuff that needs to be taken care of. I honestly think I could have handled the news when I was a lot younger, bit I understand them holding it off. I'm not upset at all, just very surprised haha. I don't plan on telling my younger brother though...

what is oi? Like 'oh I see' or 'Oi matey'? :lol:

Went to see Harry Potter last night at the midnight showing. Since they tried to play 4 reels for 14 theaters something got messed up and half of the reels melted. Soooo they said we could get refunds, come back the next day, or wait till the other theaters get out and they'll show it again. Me and my buddy opted to stay for the second showing while our third friend went home. Instead of sitting next to the stereotypical black person, it was a Marine guy that managed to find a cup and had chewing tobacco. He stank so bad and since I made the mistake of talking to him before the movie started he moved to the seat next to me with his smells and tobacco. And he kept calling the one professor a pedo. I can't count the number of times I facepalmed.

Since our tickets are good for today, my friend gave me his and I'm going with Emily from work. That movie wasn't that good, but heck, it's free.
Heh. I just back from seeing that. Audience was very well behaved especially since there were many children among them. Not one peep out of most of the people during the movie. Everyone seemed pretty into it.
I actually liked the film quite a bit.
*dodges rotten fruit*

Also my brother was in a car wreck today. Hes fine and his car for the most part is ok except some pretty decent damage to the passenger door on the drivers side. Damn old people. D:

No, not on my birthday but the day after. They kind of had to since there is legal stuff that needs to be taken care of. I honestly think I could have handled the news when I was a lot younger, bit I understand them holding it off. I'm not upset at all, just very surprised haha. I don't plan on telling my younger brother though...

what is oi? Like 'oh I see' or 'Oi matey'? :lol:

Duuuude, that's, wow...
I guess its better to know, ya know.