say something about ... yourself!

Will, why are you pmsing so much lately? There's no way I managed to piss you off that much over the past week...

"Will? Did I do something wrong???" :lol:

On the subject of drinking, I got pulled over because of this fucking Mexican not wearing his seatbelt and I was piss drunk on every alcohol known to man and had no insurance. But I talked my way out of it.

That wouldn't have worked for you Craysh, you have long hair.

This is pretty awesome, we've been working on it for a couple months now and today we finally made the announcement.

http://www.kisw.com/pages/5057699.php

KISW Presents A Special Evening with Alice in Chains

Wednesday, August 26th at a secret location

You cannot buy tickets, you can only win them from The Rock !

An intimate acoustic performance for KISW Rockaholics only

Listen every hour to win tickets, everyday until 10pm and Wednesday until 4pm

Also, after the set everyone in the crowd will have the chance to go to the Pacific Science Center and watch a laser show set to the music of the whole new album. So, we get an acoustic set of all their hits (no new songs apparently), and then the chance to hear the whole new album while trippin out on crazy lasers.

Wednesday will be a night to remember!

Get that mustard off it, and its double the win. :D

Onions on hot dogs must be experienced by everyone.

*ducks from the flying shoes* ~Thrown by Kevin and David, the haters of all things onion!
on hot dogs... that's probobly the only time i can stand raw onion. but i need the mustard there ... weakening the taste.

other than that, it's fried onions all the way

This is pretty awesome, we've been working on it for a couple months now and today we finally made the announcement.

http://www.kisw.com/pages/5057699.php

Also, after the set everyone in the crowd will have the chance to go to the Pacific Science Center and watch a laser show set to the music of the whole new album. So, we get an acoustic set of all their hits (no new songs apparently), and then the chance to hear the whole new album while trippin out on crazy lasers.

Wednesday will be a night to remember!

GAH! Why did you tell me sooner! I totally would have killed a crackhead for a chance to go there. :p