say something about ... yourself!

ibl6ic.jpg

Apparently they need me to get wood on command to read their spam. Not as good as cumming like a bison, but hey.

This is pretty awesome, we've been working on it for a couple months now and today we finally made the announcement.

http://www.kisw.com/pages/5057699.php

Also, after the set everyone in the crowd will have the chance to go to the Pacific Science Center and watch a laser show set to the music of the whole new album. So, we get an acoustic set of all their hits (no new songs apparently), and then the chance to hear the whole new album while trippin out on crazy lasers.

Wednesday will be a night to remember!

You lucky motherfucker. Fuck you, Kevin. Fuck you right in the pooper.

I'd kill to just be able to see them live.

It's a pretty special, rare treat. Definitely not taking this one for granted!

In other news, I'm having my first physical in over 10 years later today. I'm pretty close to 30 now... wonder if I'm gonna get the finger :erk:

I got your finger RIGHT HERE!

My friend Nick threw me into the Forbidden pit the other night. Within about 20 seconds, I realized that I'm just a LITTLE too old to be moshing when someone slammed me against someones messenger bag, scraping the shit out of my face, cutting my forehead wide open gushing blood everywhere.

Now I look like I was attacked by rabid ninjas.

Though I do look awesome right now.

American pits are pretty nasty, too. You can get seriously fucking hurt because most of the people in the pit there are quite malicious. Here they mosh a bunch but they're pussies.

These days I tend to be "that annoying fucking cunt crowdsurfer". Circle Pits are usually a laugh though, the ones for Machine Head at Wacken were fucking huge, had a blast at that show and I don't even like Machine Head that much.

Lol the most timid crowd I've ever been in was at Ragnaroek festival in Lichtenfels, Germany. As a small person, I have never been able to elbow my way to the front of a giant metal audience in America, but it was as easy as all fuck there. Pretty chill crowd, its better that way.

Aye for most bands I see I do prefer to stand back and enjoy... But for some bands, particularly thrash bands, it's just fun to get a bit more animated. And I couldn't exactly not crowdsurf during 'Born' at Wacken.

The most chill experience I've had at a gig has to be Katatonia at BOA this year, I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of the crowd were high... I know I was.

Lol the most timid crowd I've ever been in was at Ragnaroek festival in Lichtenfels, Germany. As a small person, I have never been able to elbow my way to the front of a giant metal audience in America, but it was as easy as all fuck there. Pretty chill crowd, its better that way.

That's because the amount of xFaggotsx is considerably low to none-existent at festivals like the Ragnarök.

Plus, everything in The Fatherland runs on time goddammit. Concerts are great because the sound check has already been done by the time they hit the stage, unlike here.

Been cleaning all morning. Feel pretty good, but I haven't really worked out in the past 3 or 4 weeks... so Yesterday I started it back up. Woo! I think it was basically because I reached my goal of looking in the mirror and being happy with what I saw. Now it's starting to deviate back into the abyss. Time to start it up again. :D

Saw AIC a few weeks ago at a very intimate club show in Berlin. One of the most intense gigs... no.. experiences I've ever witnessed. Completely sold out, no openers, no bullshit... just 2 hours of AIC pure. Immense. Magical. HONEST.