say something about ... yourself!

Doing Christmas so cheap this year. Instead of actually buying something for my dad, I just put these together and printed them out. W00t for a good printer! I'll laminate and frame them, and there ya go. PRESENTS.

Although...I may print out Vincent Price again sans the lettering. What do you think, Will? Would it look better without? :loco:

stampposter.jpg

houseofusher.jpg

DSC08362.jpg
:Spin:

If you don't feel like putting yourself out there, why are you making a move at all? What are you going to do if/when he does?

Also, can you answer my 2nd question? By "not ready to put yourself out there" do you really mean just not willing to make the first move, or do you mean you're not ready for a relationship/dating?

I can't speak for any other males on earth, but in my experience there have been numerous times when I wished SHE would make the first move because I'm too intimidated or whatever. Shelling up may potentially result in you being worse off.

I'm pretty most sure guys wish that girls would man up and make the first move. I mean hell when it comes down to it it's the girls that do the choosing in terms of relationships. It's our job to stand around looking pretty. The risk of making an utter fool out of yourself is pretty high for a guy.

Woo. Went to Ikea today and picked up a night stand (THE BOX FUCKING SAID BLACK, INSTEAD IT COMES OUT BIRCH. FUCK, WAY TOO FAR AWAY TO BRING IT BACK) and an iron shelving unit, plus some concealed shelves for the wall... which are fucking awesome... Put together everything but those so far... dunno where in my room to put them yet...

I can't speak for any other males on earth, but in my experience there have been numerous times when I wished SHE would make the first move because I'm too intimidated or whatever. Shelling up may potentially result in you being worse off.
Yeah i hear ya. It gets freaking awkward. Like "errr what should i do? Should I make the move or shall he?" I hate that! Rahhh! Thing is, the dude is sitting there thinking the same damned thing. So all you get are these awkward glances. D:

It's just the first move tihng. I'm ready to start dating again or else I wouldn't initiate anything. Whatever, I'll give him till Sunday and if he doesn't make a move I'll ask him to meet me after work for drinks or something.

You have to wait until Sunday for that? Is the first move thing seriously that important? Why beat around the bush? If you like someone, fuckin' ask em out. Life is too short for games, especially of those of the waiting variety.

Hey Jace, you're welcome to come up to Canada and see me! I'll get ya back in the dating world! ;)