say something about ... yourself!

The first day of the new job was basically an intro on how not to cause an explosion or burn my face off. I spent most of the day fucking with chemicals and learning my way around and meeting my new co-workers. One of the funeral directors popped in and said he'd heard that I want to be a director and offered to walk me to the mausoleum on the creek ...apparently it gets a lot of sunlight and is pretty rank on a warm day like today. I declined this offer but I get to play in family crypts and the abbey tomorrow. YAY! The co-workers have all been super nice, one lady is a fellow Halloween freak and a black dude tried to initiate some secret Negro hand shake with me.

oh, and one of the duties outlined in my job description is "Involvement in community to promote growth of funeral calls" ....wat? I have a mental image of driving around in my car, hanging out of the window with a bullhorn, shouting "DIE MOTHERFUCKERS, DIE!"

oh, and one of the duties outlined in my job description is "Involvement in community to promote growth of funeral calls" ....wat? I have a mental image of driving around in my car, hanging out of the window with a bullhorn, shouting "DIE MOTHERFUCKERS, DIE!"

:lol: I can just picture that. Lets get out the ninja! They should do well in the promotion of funeral growth. :heh:

286wdvm.jpg

<3 Costco

I can just picture that. Lets get out the ninja! They should do well in the promotion of funeral growth.

This can be arranged.