say something about ... yourself!

You have to wait until Sunday for that? Is the first move thing seriously that important? Why beat around the bush? If you like someone, fuckin' ask em out. Life is too short for games, especially of those of the waiting variety.

Call it an experiment. And there are other shenanigans going down this Saturday that may alter my negotiations. I feel like a playa.

Hey Jace, you're welcome to come up to Canada and see me! I'll get ya back in the dating world! ;)

817.png
:tickled:

Just been hittin' the gym on a reguar basis. Got a DUI impact panel meeting to go to today. Been also training BJJ and learning ALOT. I try to go to USA boxing when I can but it gets tough to do so with my 4-12pm shift.

No GI. I recently read up on some cool GI chokes though that I could use if I did fight someone wearing one.

Your right it is addicting. I get beat up and ache everyday but hell I fucking love it. Its like a damn drug lol. After all this weight lifting and practice I start to feel better about myself.

Last night was fun.

My stripper friend came over, we went to a friends house and got barred out and smoked a lot of weed. We got back to my house and she crashed on my bed "I told her not to eat on bars". It sucks that I'm not allowed to do anything with her.

So I went to another female friends house to drink her mother's alcohol. Which was nice. Came home, went to sleep, woke up, she's still there. So I went to the bathroom and jacked off since I had a massive erection over not being able to cuddle with her.

So now...I don't know wtf I'm going to do with my day. Time for this bitch to leave.

In other news, I've decided that living in Oxford is SO much nicer than living in my home city of Reading. I mean just look at it.
11oxford600.1.jpg

Oxford is totally ace, I studied there for a while and totally dug it. Not much in Reading, to be honest. Has a suburby feel, which I don't like.

Last night was fun.

My stripper friend came over, we went to a friends house and got barred out and smoked a lot of weed. We got back to my house and she crashed on my bed "I told her not to eat on bars". It sucks that I'm not allowed to do anything with her.

So I went to another female friends house to drink her mother's alcohol. Which was nice. Came home, went to sleep, woke up, she's still there. So I went to the bathroom and jacked off since I had a massive erection over not being able to cuddle with her.

So now...I don't know wtf I'm going to do with my day. Time for this bitch to leave.

You should have blown your load on her face while she was sleeping. She said you're not allowed to touch her, but she never said anything about your jizz. That'll teach her.

Decided not to use the two pictures I had made before for my dad. Instead I just made a simple side by side version of the monster stamps. I shall take it to Kinko's tomorrow to be laminated. Make fun of my popsicle stick frame and die. It shall only be used as a last resort in the event that I can't find such an oddly shaped frame :p

DSC08394.jpg