say something about ... yourself!

I have learned my lesson on driving to the post office to drop something in the drive-thru drop WHILE wearing clothing I'd be embarrassed to be seen in outside of the car and having the dog in the backseat with NO leash and NOT knowing how to change a flat tire. At 1AM. Because, inevitably, I will get a flat tire in said clothing with said dog at said time and be a sad sad panda.

After that disaster was fixed I came home to many fire trucks and the house across the street being on fire.

And today at work I dealt with my first pet grave. Funny how I can bury infants and accident victims all day long but a lady buys a plot for her cat and it makes me weepy.

Worst day of my life. well one of them. I woke up sick to my stomach and had to vomit and have been shitty feeling all day. Thats not the worst part.
My dog...My Trusty died today. He went in his sleep...

Aww dead puppy.

Drank lots of nuclear iced tea at Red Robin and walked around Costco tipsy. I apparently bought $14 of stilton cheese, a $10 tiramisu cake, and $40 worth of ice wine. I'm interesting when drinking.

Fuck yeah Steve. Fuck yeah.

Maybe it's a bit masochistic, I don't know, but doesn't feel amazing to know you just willingly went through such agony and realized it's not as bad as you ever thought it would be? There's definitely something you learn about yourself after things like that.

I wish I started martial arts as a kid, but I'm glad that at least they did eventually find their way into my life.

Also, Steve... post pics of the insane welt on your leg!

The welt went down just a bruise now. My shins are bruised up more then my quad is lol. You are right you do learn alot about yourself. I have more confidence and a better self-esteem level. More energy and I enjoy myself. It also is keeping me sober and tobacco free. We need to roll around sometime. If you do ever come back to Wyoming we will hit the mats in Lander. They got a full sized boxing ring and everything there.

Really enjoying the new stuff that Christopher (hontpats) has put on Myspace. Some of you might remember me posting about Wer Next Projekt a lonnnng time ago & Smoke and Origination not as long ago. This is a bit on the heavier side, what he described on Myspace as "Type O Negative meets Queen" www.myspace.com/nosoulsinmanchester

"Thus Spat Simulacrum" and "Toulon" really stand out to me. You will go listen!

This sounds like an...interesting combo!

*pokes Cara*

I'm off to Santa Rosa to get supplies for my new 14 gallon aquarium!
I think I'm going to do black gravel again...this is going to be my cute goldfishy tank, and black really makes their bright colors pop :)

This sounds like an...interesting combo!

*pokes Cara*

I'm off to Santa Rosa to get supplies for my new 14 gallon aquarium!
I think I'm going to do black gravel again...this is going to be my cute goldfishy tank, and black really makes their bright colors pop

*giggles like the Pillsbury Doughboy*

Yay fishtank!! I desperately need to clean mine. It will happen tonight, yes.