say something about ... yourself!

Is that a serious question? It's Slayer, Megadeth, and Testament.

Isabel,

How do you keep updated about shows in the Bay? I'd go to more if I ever knew they were happening. Is there one convenient online place that collects the tour info for all the local venues, or do I need to be on 200 mailing lists?

I saw Slayer twice in two weeks a few years ago and I must say that I think Megadeth and Testament put on much better concerts. Poor Tom has just about had it...I don't know how much longer his voice can take it.

I saw Slayer twice in two weeks a few years ago and I must say that I think Megadeth and Testament put on much better concerts. Poor Tom has just about had it...I don't know how much longer his voice can take it.

Yeah, I'm not a huge Slayer fan. Saw Testament earlier this year, good show but mostly I want to go for Megadeth, I've only seen them once and it was at least three years ago. But I know Julz wants to see Slayer and we totally spaced out when they played this summer, and since they'll probably headline I imagine I'll be drunk enough by that point to enjoy them anyway.

Yeah, I'm not a huge Slayer fan. Saw Testament earlier this year, good show but mostly I want to go for Megadeth, I've only seen them once and it was at least three years ago. But I know Julz wants to see Slayer and we totally spaced out when they played this summer, and since they'll probably headline I imagine I'll be drunk enough by that point to enjoy them anyway.

Deth put on a helluva show every time...Dave doesn't talk too much, he just plays lots of songs both old and new.

Dead Winter said:
I think you and I are in the minority these days...let's get jackets and represent.

I've been thinking that I need to get a really cool Megadeth shirt. Even though their latest album wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be, they're still putting out solid thrash metal and are definitely more legit than any other Big 4 band these days.

I think you and I are in the minority these days...let's get jackets and represent.

Megadeth are my favourite thrash band... I took me a while to decide that but overall I do think they've got the edge over Kreator and Destruction who I would have considered my joint favourites.

And yeah... Slayer are pretty shite.