say something about ... yourself!

I've been in the 3-5 hours of sleep club all week, for some reason I just can't sleep earlier than 1 or 2 no matter how hard I try. Fucking insane biological clock.

I really feel like an old piece of shit when I realize people like john were kids in 2003. I was graduating college.
Yeah I'm reaching the point now where I see kids doing metal wrong and I think "these kids are fucking stupid these days, they don't know shit about what metal really is.... wait... now I'm starting to sound like the old fucks I used to make fun of when I was their age..... :erk:"

Sorry to make you guys feel old. I already feel old.

I've got more Cali Chronic fed ex'd over here. Reminds me of that scene from Lord of The Rings. "'Tis the finest weed in the land!". neal must have it great.

Yeah I'm reaching the point now where I see kids doing metal wrong and I think "these kids are fucking stupid these days, they don't know shit about what metal really is.... wait... now I'm starting to sound like the old fucks I used to make fun of when I was their age..... :erk:"

yep, I'm becoming that guy too.

Sorry to make you guys feel old. I already feel old.

I've got more Cali Chronic fed ex'd over here. Reminds me of that scene from Lord of The Rings. "'Tis the finest weed in the land!". neal must have it great.

Wait till one day you try the BC Bud. Best in the world.

I love going into music stores and find some punk goat fucking some lame metallica song, picking up a guitar and peeling off some old school shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait till one day you try the BC Bud. Best in the world.
I disagree. BC Bud is definitely super good stuff, but around here it's just considered average. When I ask someone what kind of weed it is we're about to smoke or whatever, they'll say "Oh, just some BC Bud..." like they're not embarrassed to say it, but wouldn't have said anything if I didn't ask. It's just sort of the "norm" around here I guess because it's so massively produced and distributed so far, but better stuff definitely comes along often enough.