say something about ... yourself!

Thoroughly annoyed that the American Carnage show I was looking forward to in SF later this month is now "postponed indefinitely."

Edit: also, Albuquerque is fucking cold right now. Luckily I'm not here for very many days.

Yeah dude that's fucking lame, I was so pumped for all the bands and then they said Testament was going to play all of The Legacy so I was in double fuck yeah mode and then bam, they dropped the bomb. If it was closer to April I'd almost think this was a highly elaborate plan just to crush everyone's soul.

My dad is laughing in the face of death. He even joked about that Russell Crow Southpark thing. "I couldn't find cancer, but I can fight a man with cancer!"

My dad says he won't let cancer kill him like his brother. He will go out with cocaine and heroin injections or a shotgun to the death. He jokes about the cancer shit. Told me not be sad, because he isn't sad.

Sorry to bring it up but I'm just not good right now. I wish I spent more time with him over the last 19 years. But we were always both doing drugs in different locations. Although I do have many memories with him. Not all good, some were great. He was my best friend once

Sorry to bring this shit up. It's just...I'd rather do it here than bother my real life friends with it. I love you Neverboard. And most people on it.

Back from seeing Devin Townsend. The set was painfully short but still, wow :worship:notworthy:worship:

Got some videos that I'm trying to upload now, of Kingdom, Truth, and By Your Command. I have a few pics as well that I'll upload once the videos are done. I want more Devin :(

My dad is laughing in the face of death. He even joked about that Russell Crow Southpark thing. "I couldn't find cancer, but I can fight a man with cancer!"

My dad says he won't let cancer kill him like his brother. He will go out with cocaine and heroin injections or a shotgun to the death. He jokes about the cancer shit. Told me not be sad, because he isn't sad.

Sorry to bring it up but I'm just not good right now. I wish I spent more time with him over the last 19 years. But we were always both doing drugs in different locations. Although I do have many memories with him. Not all good, some were great. He was my best friend once

Sorry to bring this shit up. It's just...I'd rather do it here than bother my real life friends with it. I love you Neverboard. And most people on it.
your lucky you got 19 years with him and you get quite a few more months, my dad died at work of a massive heart attack when i was 10, even though it would suck to see him get weaker before he went i wish i could have at least had a chance to say goodbye like you will.

Unfortunately no, we only have some copies that we need to save for review/selling at shows (we don't have many left haha), Stormspell should re-open soon though (the 25th I think?) and then you can get it from there if you can wait, they also have a bunch of badass cds and last time I checked they have free shipping if you buy over a certain amount. Thanks a lot for the interest though, I really appreciate it!

Unfortunately no, we only have some copies that we need to save for review/selling at shows (we don't have many left haha), Stormspell should re-open soon though (the 25th I think?) and then you can get it from there if you can wait, they also have a bunch of badass cds and last time I checked they have free shipping if you buy over a certain amount. Thanks a lot for the interest though, I really appreciate it!
Not a problem, I hope they have some left when they re-open.

Well I am officially sick again. This means I'll miss Infected Mushroom tonight, but at least I'm not at work anymore :kickass:

I'm moving! February 1st, I'll be moving about an hour and a half west, closer to Vancouver, to a place called Coquitlam for work. Going to be doing all my chef training there, so I'm pretty happy about it, plus I'm glad to finally get out of this house with my roommates. Buncha stoners with no motivation. It's one thing to be a stoner, but to let the house become a fucking horder's worst nightmare, is disturbing. I don't agree with being the only person willing to keep the house clean.

Anyways, I'm excited, I only have 2 weeks to find a place out there, but it's going to be worth it. Great people there, and I get to be on the level with all the co-workers again, which I miss. But, management will be kicking in within about 2 or 3 months, so I'll end up being back into that anyway. Haha.

On another note, my cat's been at the vet for 3 days now, apparently poisoned from eating something... Costing me a fortune to have him there, but fuck.