say something about ... yourself!

master kush, bubba kush, OG kush its all about cali bud!

BC Bud just means weed from British Columbia, and they're the only ones that think bc bud is the best :p

Going to buy a camera off of my buddy on Saturday:
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/c...ategoryid=139&modelid=14256#ModelTechSpecsAct

He has a Sigma lens for it too but apparently, the locking mechanism for the zoom is broken. I don't know if that would be a complete nuisance or not. Can anyone suggest a lens that isn't too expensive that would be sufficient for an amateur? I'd like to do distant photography as well as close-up photography. I really like the effect of having a close object focused and the background a blur so I would like that option. I don't know whether or not I need to get into specialty lenses such as fish eye at my level of photography.

I need to learn about aperture and all of that shit.

Saw Behemoth, Septic Flesh, Lightning Swords of Death, and Woe tonight.
Shitty, brief review:
The best band of the night was probably Septic Flesh. I felt like I had just participated in a black mass or some shit. The front man puts on a good performance.
The biggest surprise of the night was Lightning Swords of Death. I had expected to not like them, because they have a terrible name, but holy shit they kicked my ass and then some. Just the kind of brooding, evil deathy black metal that I love.
Behemoth were alright, I'm sure you all know my feelings on them by now. That said, they did play a few old songs I didn't expect (Lam!), and they put on a decent show.

Shitty, brief review:
The best band of the night was probably Septic Flesh. I felt like I had just participated in a black mass or some shit. The front man puts on a good performance.
The biggest surprise of the night was Lightning Swords of Death. I had expected to not like them, because they have a terrible name, but holy shit they kicked my ass and then some. Just the kind of brooding, evil deathy black metal that I love.
Behemoth were alright, I'm sure you all know my feelings on them by now. That said, they did play a few old songs I didn't expect (Lam!), and they put on a decent show.

Septic Flesh are awesome, awesome in italics! Now that's awesome.

DSC00621.jpg

The title translates to "The Negotiator", but check out the font. Familiar to anyone?

Shitty, brief review:

Despite all the humping, poking, and prodding, it was a fun night :lol:

Finally back from new student orientation at my school. I'll spare the details but it was a long, annoying, cold, and boring day. They did provide lunch though, including sodas, which included the Pepsi Throwback, so I had one. The taste is so different!

I was stoked on the throwbacks a few months ago, but it didn't take maybe more than a week or two before the appeal had diminished. Soda just makes my mouth feel and taste funny now :erk:

Thoroughly annoyed that the American Carnage show I was looking forward to in SF later this month is now "postponed indefinitely."

Edit: also, Albuquerque is fucking cold right now. Luckily I'm not here for very many days.