say something about ... yourself!

I think I'm going to like my Government class. They moved it across the street to a fancier building, and my instructor loses her train of thought to talk about things like BACON. I'm down with that.

yeah snow duties suck sometimes, most of the time its easy. But at least I have cold weather, only thing is it brings snow with it most of the time, or its icy and cold, i wish it could be cold without those things.

Listening to the new album of Roadrunner's new band Mutiny Within. It's got some really good tracks but others really don't match up. Seems like a single band, 4 amazing songs and then the rest are pretty mediocre, bummer.

That band pisses me off. I HATE HATE HATE those whiny clean vocals. Somebody strangle that douchebag, please.

I want to troll that band I hated. Does anyone remember what they were called? That awful prog band. Two words. Dead show with a dumb girl dancing by the stage. And they made a dumb pretentious biography.

i will be seeing Mutiny Within in a few days, good stuff, only heard awake but the guys voice is great, lots of power. Good to see an american Metalcore band doing mostly clean vocals for a change, they are pretty mediocre and all but i still enjoy that song.

^do they have a forum on this site? im trying to think of who your thinking of, was the chick in the band?