say something about ... yourself!

Epic, I got a new widescreen monitor and some extra RAM for my computer. I can't believe I lived so long with that old piece of garbage monitor I had before this one.

And I'm buying a dSLR, like.... ultra soon. So Stoked!!! :kickass: :kickass:

Tyler, how 'bout them Capitals? :devil:

...oh and did you know Ovechkin is my neighbor? (seriously.. Shrike pees on his bushes every single day)

I'm no Capitals fan. Canucks are raping right now anyway. See that 5-3 comeback against Toronto?! From 0-3?! Hell ya.

And I'll give it to ya, the Caps are 10 straight wins, that's pretty good. But hey, Sens are at 9! Canucks aren't far behind with 7 straight. :p

Oh ya, about the whole Ovechkin neighbor thing, pictures or bullshit. And hey, get me a signed jersey, I'll pay you and love you forever!

I'm no Capitals fan. Canucks are raping right now anyway. See that 5-3 comeback against Toronto?! From 0-3?! Hell ya.

And I'll give it to ya, the Caps are 10 straight wins, that's pretty good. But hey, Sens are at 9! Canucks aren't far behind with 7 straight. :p

I know you're not a Cap fan, but I am ;)
and by now it's 11 wins in a row, they are doing great!

I saw that Maple Leaves victory Tye... You know I used to be a Maple Leaf fan right? :erk: :loco: