say something about ... yourself!

Agh one side of my jaw has been locking up for the last month or so. It usually happens when I'm eating or chewing gum and all of a sudden I can't open my mouth all the way on the right side, and although sometimes I can force it out of that position it's generally accompanied by a very loud and disconcerting popping noise. A trip to the dentist may be in order.

TMJ nigga. They'll make you a night-guard for $400 or so. Insurance won't cover them.

Alternate sex joke: Stop smoking Julz' cock every time he comes over. If it's so big it dislocates your jaw, give him a rub and tug instead.

Well it was $400 for me. Could be less, but they're still costly.

What probably actually happened was you grind teeth at night, and that slowly weakens the cartilage.

TMJ nigga. They'll make you a night-guard for $400 or so. Insurance won't cover them.

Find a good dentist that can make you a good ALF appliance. Also, depends on the insurance you have; some do cover it. Almost up to 80% of the cost...
Find out more when you go see your doctor. TMJ is hella common, and when not treated can interfere with your posture and bite...

(arrghh, can you tell I've been working for a health magazine for a year...#%$#$%)

At that sort of thing can you be sure they were really hot? Could be 'shopped fat girls.

:lol:
some day I actually do want to take a photoshop class/seminar. I've been trying to make fliers and shit like that and it always comes out so terribly and is so confusing, I feel like an old person struggling with a computer like DAMN NEW TECHNOLOGY!!!11

haha some of them are so bad its crazy, someone posted this on our page
l_9b310ab8a8da4e029be5a8efdaee8418.jpg

I mean I'm bad but come on, that's like using paint with no effort whatsoever

It gets the message across. I try not to base the quality of the bands in the gig by the quality of the flyer.