say something about ... yourself!

Went and saw the Lovely Bones (Peter Jackson film). Its actually really good. Really sad too.

Also had a Crown Royal and 7up. Havent had one of those in ages. It was my grandpa's favorite drink.

Yeah. Well, he would answer specific questions. But uh, it's a developmental class. ALL OF IT is a question, so teach it and explain it to our dumb asses! I think it takes an uncocky and patient person to teach a class like that, and he seemed to be neither.

And the online program is a joke. Each page loads sooooo slowly, no matter your internet speed. So if we're supposed to review 100 pages of the program in a few days...that alone is going to take FOREVER. It might be a valuable study aid, but shouldn't be the main form of learning in the class.

Your teacher sounds like a real winner when it comes to teaching.

Went and saw the Lovely Bones (Peter Jackson film). Its actually really good. Really sad too.

Also had a Crown Royal and 7up. Havent had one of those in ages. It was my grandpa's favorite drink.

Crown and 7up eh. I generally drink whiskey with Ginger ale and lime. It be so yummy.

Slowely turning my punk band into a thrash metal with some punk type sound.
Lots of double bass, double picking, and many many more parts.
Less verse, chorus type stuff.
I think I need a guitar amp :(
but it needs to be cheap and used. Our bass player is an electrical engineer and can fix anything. Any suggestions?
hey faggots... you're supposed to help me with this shit! :mad:

Thrash? Cheap? Used? Peavey 5150 combo, should run about $500. There is no acceptable clean tones from it, but it sounds like you're not concerned about that anyway. And you don't have to worry about quality, it's one of the most established amps in metal.

Ah. Finally found a place in Vancouver, moving this weekend. I have a lot of packing to get done in the meantime! I've never lived out of my hometown here, and moving to the city and an hour and a half away from Chilliwack is a big change, for sure! Start work there next week. I'm anxious and exicted, this is going to be interesting.

Did you sell your place?
Congrats!! I want to see pics of the new place :)

Big cities for teh win :D

albatross-l-stare.jpg

Thrash? Cheap? Used? Peavey 5150 combo, should run about $500. There is no acceptable clean tones from it, but it sounds like you're not concerned about that anyway. And you don't have to worry about quality, it's one of the most established amps in metal.

nice. same thing I was thinking. hopefully I can catch a beater on there for a very good price. dont wanna spend too much money

Plus you can run the combo to the cab. It's the exact same amplifier as the head, only it just has a speaker attached to it. Run a cable to a Marshall 1960 cab and you've got the best of both worlds. It's portable AND it can push everything the normal head can.

Good Luck Tyler! Can't wait to see exciting new pics from the new place.

Congrats Tyler!

Thanks guys!

Did you sell your place?
Congrats!! I want to see pics of the new place :)

Big cities for teh win :D

Didn't he live with other folks?

I own my house with a friend, and we've decided not to sell, instead I'm renting out the room. I never should have bought with a friend, but I learned my lesson.

I'll put pictures up next week when I'm a little settled. :)