say something about ... yourself!

Today, while waiting for the light rail, I discovered a breed I've never seen before. From listening to this specimen speak from afar, it sounded like a white man speaking ebonics with a redneck twang. When I glanced back, I saw that it was in fact a young Asian man. Unfortunately, this thing boarded the same train as I and sat down behind me. As soon as we took off I felt a pat on my shoulder, and he then proceeded to ask me if he could have some of the soda in my very hands.

W...T...F?

Sorry, it was a failed attempt to send TRAINEE ninjas to scout you guys out before I came.

Some aren't... very smart.

Today, while waiting for the light rail, I discovered a breed I've never seen before. From listening to this specimen speak from afar, it sounded like a white man speaking ebonics with a redneck twang. When I glanced back, I saw that it was in fact a young Asian man. Unfortunately, this thing boarded the same train as I and sat down behind me. As soon as we took off I felt a pat on my shoulder, and he then proceeded to ask me if he could have some of the soda in my very hands.

W...T...F?

:lol:

Haha, oh public transportation. Today on the this old Russian lady who was in my sociology class last year was staring at me and cackling to herself.
My favorite bus jackasses are the ones that think they're freestylin' hip-hop champions and they're are so good that no one else on the bus will care about how loud they put rhyming words together in senseless jumbles of idiocy.

Shut the fuck up, please.

I haven't ridden public transportation since I was 10, and I sincerely hope I never have to again. We would have full blown brawls on those buses, I have a huge anxiety about getting on them.

I make a point to always wear sunglasses and have my earbuds in, whether I'm actually listening to music or not. That way, no eye contact with weirdos is made and you look like you're not listening :p

Today I just sarded the earbuds because it was such a quick train ride.

You can be the creepy person and look them directly in the eye with the expression of "I seeeee youuuuuu" when they look at you.