say something about ... yourself!

2 hours later. Unfortunately, no aliens :(

halfneedle2.jpg

Alrighty... "Avatar" has been nominated for the Best Picture Oscar, and a friend of mine asked me to watch the movie with her..
Damn it, I surrender.. Can't believe I'm watching this shit now, too.. :Smug:

I hope it's really as good as everyone claims it is.

Alrighty... "Avatar" has been nominated for the Best Picture Oscar, and a friend of mine asked me to watch the movie with her..
Damn it, I surrender.. Can't believe I'm watching this shit now, too.. :Smug:

I hope it's really as good as everyone claims it is.
Get really stoned first!!!

^Its not. The only Oscar it should win is Best Visual Effects. Otherwise the movie is meh. Best Picture, Zarquon's pants!
Yeah, I would think so, too.. If this movie wins the Best Picture, this was the last time I paid attention to the Oscars. The Oscars are still quite acceptable, I think.. (Not like the Grammy's. They are complete bullshit in my opinion... Beyonce song of year? Excuse me?!)

Yeah, I would think so, too.. If this movie wins the Best Picture, this was the last time I paid attention to the Oscars. The Oscars are still quite acceptable, I think.. (Not like the Grammy's. They are complete bullshit in my opinion... Beyonce song of year? Excuse me?!)

I stopped paying attention to the Oscars a little while ago. The Academy just doesnt seem to have the same prestige as it once had. :(
Oh dont get me started on the face that is the Grammy's.

Will, if Inglorious Basterds doesnt win anything, there is no hope for those awards.