say something about ... yourself!

today has been so awesome. beer, pizza, interview with metal messiah radio, more beer, 90s pop; if only alc wasn't bad for you but oh well once every couple weeks isn't so bad.

Why am I drunk off of two pitchers of Keith's Red? (One for myself). This is an insult to my last saturday when I had 7 shots of Jack Ds, 3 stellas, and vodka skittles and I could still call a Polish Jew girl a Gestapo SS officer!

bottle%20and%20glass.png

I'ma all warm and fuzzy :)

....on another note, I am going in the office today at 6:30... It's our press-day today, we are hoping to finish everything by noon-2 max and go home to be snowed in...
There are severe blizzard warnings all over... 30 inches they say!

30 inches?
wtf!
they were saying 4-5 for us. but nope. It has rained all night, now they are saying 1-2 inches.
Seriously!!! it's been cold as fuck for so long, and now it warms up and we get fucking rain!

New job's been really good. I kicked a lot of ass in the kitchen yesterday. Shocked the veterans back there. I know the menu already, yet no one knows I used to work for another franchise. Nor shall they until I start managing there. :)

Still a little pissy with my house though. The shower leaks, making the floor soaked. The laundry isn't put in till Sunday.

Here's the place, I'll have pictures of inside when I'm done unpacking. The whole bottom floor is mine, about 1,000 sq/ft

newplace.jpg

Yep I was on the floor in sporadic places throughout the night. Awesome show, they played Down in a Hole which was rad. However, I preferred the show at The Moore back in September. That one was magical. However, Sean's drumset was waaaaay more awesome this time around. So colorful and flashy and trippy :D I wish I could have gotten a good pic of it.

Couple crap cell phone pics from last night.

19171_1348898563941_1275649840_999395_5265427_n.jpg

19171_1348898003927_1275649840_999391_7323838_n.jpg

I wanted to get floor tickets for last night but the tickets sold out too fast..
But tonight... Floor, 1st row! :D

I wish they had played "Black Gives Way To Blue"... but I don't wanna complain.. show was great ^^

New job's been really good. I kicked a lot of ass in the kitchen yesterday. Shocked the veterans back there. I know the menu already, yet no one knows I used to work for another franchise. Nor shall they until I start managing there. :)

Still a little pissy with my house though. The shower leaks, making the floor soaked. The laundry isn't put in till Sunday.

Here's the place, I'll have pictures of inside when I'm done unpacking. The whole bottom floor is mine, about 1,000 sq/ft

newplace.jpg

VERY COOL!

can't wait to see the inside :) Congrats on the move again!

Also, I really wish I would have had my normal camera with me. They played Rooster during the encore and everyone was singing the "WooooOOOooooOOooooooooooooooo" part at the beginning. I really wish I could have taken a flash picture of the crowd at that point just to see all the fish faces in the picture :D