say something about ... yourself!

Nutshell!!! Bummed they didn't play that one yesterday, one of my favorites of all time. Lucky you :)

That drumset <3

Snow update: 26" and still snowing...

Tomorrow I am going to DC to see the Capitals Vs Penguins - I hope I can even get to a Metro! :/

About to put my ski pants/ snow boots on and walk to Lost Dog Cafe and the Beer Garden for some pizza and beers with the rest of the 'hood :Spin:

Home from my 2nd Alice in Chains show.. This one was a million times better than yesterday! (Probably because I had a spot on the ground floor, instead of a seat on the mezzanine.. :)) Wow, I don't know where to start.. I screamed the guts out of my stomach and was still swaying after the show, while walking back to my bike.. Loved it so much, I even paid 35 bucks for a shirt with the tour dates on the back (I've never given in to these tremendous t-shirt prices before.. :lol:)
I also got a pick with Jerry Cantrell's signature on it (though he didn't actually use it).
The set list differed from the one from last night. (They still didn't play "Black Gives Way to Blue", unfortunately.)
Man, I love these guys! Personally, the best show I've been to in years. Seriously.

Brilliant. :) Gutting that they didn't play BGWTB though.

Waiting for my hamster to wake up. I bought her some bath dust and a little bath house, because apparently they like to bathe in dust like chinchillas. Aw cute :)

My old bassist wants to reunite the band.

We broke up a while cause nothing was really happening, but we've all gotten the itch again. But I'm just wondering if it's worth it. And I need your help.

Check out this song, the one we wrote just before we 'broke up.' It's a shame we never got a 'pro' sounding recording of this one (as we did some of the others), cause it's one of my favorites.

With the old drummer.

With (a) new drummer.

The vibe we're going for is a little Biffy Clyro, a little Queens of the Stone Age, Oceansize, Them Crooked Vultures, etc. 'progressive' hard rock.

Thanks!