God Am
Lesson Learned
Acid Bubble
Angry Chair
Man in the Box

Encore:
Would
Rooster

So Kev I bet you were asked this a thousand times, but how many trendy nu rock lovin' hipsters with crew cuts wearing horizontally striped shirts did you meet at that show?

So Kev I bet you were asked this a thousand times, but how many trendy nu rock lovin' hipsters with crew cuts wearing horizontally striped shirts did you meet at that show?
Actually you're the first (and probably last) with that question. I met zero and saw zero of the people you describe.

I did however, see a guy at the end of the show walking out with an Affliction shirt on, go up to another dude with an Affliction shirt on and say "Yo man... I've never seen so many Affliction shirts in one place before!" and then they high fived each other.

I wanted to fucking puke right then and there.

All Secrets Known
It Ain't Like That
Again
Check My Brain
Them Bones
Dam That River
Rain When I Die
Your Decision
Got Me Wrong
No Excuses
Last of My Kind
Down in a Hole
Sickman
God Am
Lesson Learned
Acid Bubble
Angry Chair
Man in the Box

Encore:
Would
Rooster
Holy good goddamn that sounds like a good set! Oh man i cant wait!

hmm.. debating seeing Infected mushroom tonight. I wanna go but I'd be sober, I hate raverfags and it's like $35 for just seeing them (who cares about the opening djs, honestly?).

I LOOOOVE Infected Mushroom but not enough to endure that. Watch this video and decide for yourself if you think it's worth it. The main reason I'm not bummed to miss em live is that they always play their dancy songs and I'm more a fan of their experimental kinda tunes, which they never play live or else make into dancy versions to play live. Plus guy's voice grates on me after a while. I'd probably be absolutely crazy about this band if they didn't have vocals.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn that looks fun but I'm still debating whether its worth it haha. I've also gotta keep money saved since Arch Enemy/Exodus is on monday and I really want to go to that. Knowing me I'll probably end up not going.

damn that looks fun but I'm still debating whether its worth it haha. I've also gotta keep money saved since Arch Enemy/Exodus is on monday and I really want to go to that. Knowing me I'll probably end up not going.
I don't think it looks fun at all and I would never pay $35 for it haha. But I wouldn't pay for Arch Enemy and Exodus either :lol:

haha damn I am a fickle bastard, I decided for sure not to go. I even made sure I had things to do so I can't convince myself to waste my money like that. If only raves/dance shows weren't so fucking expensive.

I'm not a fan of tribute bands but thanks for the info (if it's hail satan i've heard they're pretty badass), I'll probably just nerd out with videogames and chill or clean up my mega messy apartment haha.

Home from my 2nd Alice in Chains show.. This one was a million times better than yesterday! (Probably because I had a spot on the ground floor, instead of a seat on the mezzanine.. :)) Wow, I don't know where to start.. I screamed the guts out of my stomach and was still swaying after the show, while walking back to my bike.. Loved it so much, I even paid 35 bucks for a shirt with the tour dates on the back (I've never given in to these tremendous t-shirt prices before.. :lol:)
I also got a pick with Jerry Cantrell's signature on it (though he didn't actually use it).
The set list differed from the one from last night. (They still didn't play "Black Gives Way to Blue", unfortunately.)
Man, I love these guys! Personally, the best show I've been to in years. Seriously.