say something about ... yourself!

I used to commute when I was a student and I got quite accustomed to scoping out appropriate places for public pooping. I used to use the tenth floor of the library and the staff toilet. It was always open and nobody checked plus nobody was ever nearby.

As close to home pooping as it gets.

I'll poop in public restrooms if they have top to bottom, fully enclosed stalls. Like at Fry's Electronics! *will post pictard later*

If I gotta go emergency-style and they're not fully enclosed, I'll sit and cover the junk, but look mad and scowl just in case anyone gets too curious.

^seriously! i will drop a duce anywhere. if someone comes in for a quick piss i'll try to pause the assplosion out of courtesy, but if i gotta go, im goin wherever im at, and probably with a smile.

I used to be more OCD about dumpin'. I used to be the type that would ONLY SHIT AT HOME NO MATTER WHAT. I have learned the err of my ways however, and no longer do I suffer the annoying stomach grumbling of really having to take a shit because I have broken this habit and now I'll shit on pretty much any toilet in any bathroom I deem clean enough for me.

However, if I know I'll be home soon and can hold out comfortably, I'll wait until I can use my own throne.

My poop and I are close. I don't want anyone else smelling or hearing it, it's mine. Also, I just can't relax knowing that any minute, the bathroom might be full and someone will be standing there waiting. Which is more likely to happen in a ladies' bathroom.

Now as far as sanitary products go, I know that some women like to be discreet about that and that's why they started making pads and tampons with fabric wrappers. I don't care, I'll crinkle wrappers and peel the backing off of pads with a vengeance!

A co-worker just rudely interrupted my trip to the bathroom just so he could ask me if I wanted two free tickets to Alice in Chains tonight. That was extremely impolite so I said yes just to spite him.

My poop and I are close. I don't want anyone else smelling or hearing it, it's mine. Also, I just can't relax knowing that any minute, the bathroom might be full and someone will be standing there waiting. Which is more likely to happen in a ladies' bathroom.

Now as far as sanitary products go, I know that some women like to be discreet about that and that's why they started making pads and tampons with fabric wrappers. I don't care, I'll crinkle wrappers and peel the backing off of pads with a vengeance!

:lol:
Yeah, sometimes i get a bit embarrassed if i rip a really big fart in there.
I am no longer that discreet about FHPs in the public bathroom. Its just like, whats the point?