say something about ... yourself!

Got my ass kicked by one of those big Mexican metalhead guys yesterday. Feels kind of good to lose a fight. I need to be put in my place from time to time. Makes the anxiety of everyday life go down.

I admitted the loss to everyone but my mom. I lied to her and told her I won when she saw my black eye. I don't know why I did that. Oh well, he had at least 100 pounds on me.

He was arguing with my little friend over something. I got in his face, he sucker punched me then we just boxed until he laid me out.

He probably wasn't a metalhead, but he had the look. I'm a huge guy, but he looked like he was in his 30s. Really big build. I knew I didn't have a chance.

got another review, a 3.5/5 from metal-rules.com and the review had nothing unpleasant to say. It's awesome seeing a bunch of positive reviews but it kinda scares me haha, when we do a full length if everyone hates it or something and says it's nowhere near our old ep's (we thought the reaction would actually be bad so i'm not sure how good our judgement is on how people will react haha) that'd probably crush me. oh the joys of pressure to one up yourself. I know you're supposed to make music for yourself and I do but if it sucks and clearly isn't top quality that'd bug me like crazy.

Got it. Kinda scary isn't it? :p

24888_382735343997_743498997_5018626_6017330_n.jpg

Now I must buy tanning goggles before I actually use it.