say something about ... yourself!

Good for you, John :)

Yeah, sounds like they might want to interview on the spot. Otherwise, they wouldn't care when you turn your application in, unless the manager is very anal and doesn't want any applications laying around while he/she isn't there. What position?

Restaurant? Make sure to ask for the manager, give it to them directly, don't just give it to a hostess or server, and ask if they'd be willing to go over your resume while you're there.

Looking to cook? or be Front of House?

Lots of eye contact, good mannered, and smiling during the interview will get you the job instantly.

No worries there, my friend. I'm actually quite the gentleman. Especially around people I don't know and aren't comfortable with.

The only thing that has me worried, is I just got back from my current job and I'm sleepy. I need to think on my feet. Better make some coffee. In this regard, I hope the interview is not today.

I'm damn tired.

^^

I did well! First nobody was answering my knocks. I know they don't open until 4, but they did tell me to come between 2-4. I called my friend who worked there, she told me to ring the bell on the back.

They brought me through the kitchen to meet the managers. Then they had me sit at the tables and fill out a looooong multiple choice thing. The first half was generic, but the second felt like a high school math test. I passed, in any case. They told me to come for a second interview tomorrow.

Thank you all for your support. The last thing I read before I left was Kevin's comment, and it put a big fucking smile on my face.

thumbsuptesttw2.gif

Looking at getting a new guitar amp.

#1 in my sights is this custom built Matamp.

"dual channel GTTL head(I believe, pretty sure), 120 blistering watts with Pentode/Triode for reducing output to a third, power tube compliment is a quad of El34's and features the Matamp voicing system, which either thins out a humbucker, or substantially thickens a single coil.

Inside is immaculate, outside is excellent, no tears in the tolex to be found.

This is a one of a kind amp, made for a session guitarist in Tennessee. Its been very well taken care of in a smoke free environment since I bought it two years ago. "

Tell me this thing is not dead sexy.

Matamp_01.jpg

Matamp_02.jpg

If I could pair that thing with an all white cab...

61935_l.jpg

My pants are getting tighter just thinking about it...