say something about ... yourself!

my jewish friend moved out to manhattan at the end of last summer. we always used to make hella jew jokes/comments, him especially, but he said the jews out there are so scary jewy that he doesnt try to claim jew anymore.

Got a grill coming, ordered from amazon. [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Weber-3741001-Genesis-E-310-Propane/dp/B000H1SJ8C/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1272622457&sr=8-2[/ame]

So anyway, gets delivered today. Here's the problem, the shitty shipping company (some bizzare LTL carrier I've never heard of too) has the delivery time as "6am- 6pm" and I gotta sign for it, so I get to sit up all fucking day sitting around waiting for a grill. Gonna try calling them when they open in 45 minutes and see if I can get a more accurate shipping time so I can do some other shit with my day.

There are Israelis and there are Jews. I personally have never found anything really negative about Jews besides comedic stereotypes, which is why I tend to differentiate between the Jewish stereotype and Israeli people.

There are Israelis and there are Jews. I personally have never found anything really negative about Jews besides comedic stereotypes, which is why I tend to differentiate between the Jewish stereotype and Israeli people.

Exactly.
Israeli people are very Mediterranean... They will be your brother and sister within 5 minutes / are not as 'cheap' as the 'JEWS' are/ direct and say what they feel with no masks,
BUT
The Israeli culture/ people also have a lot of flaws... often they are loud, obnoxious, and well, Mediterranean :lol:

T O N I G H T

146659.jpg