say something about ... yourself!

16 1/2
Springfield has gay full length guide rods so I changed it out with a GI plug. Kept the old spring in there and it was a jamomatic.
Talked to a dude and he said I needed a new spring. When I got the new (wolfe) spring it was a 1/2" longer. No jams since.

Im not gonna clean it again. See how well this thing does when real dirty. 1911's are supposed to only run clean. ya right!
the TRP owns!
I left my FL guide rod in. Once I sorted out how to disassemble things without nearly losing an eye, I'm ok with it. What's this GI Plug?

Yeah I have the wee wrench in the case with the gun due to that. As for weight, I love how heavy it feels... never cared for the polymer guns that act like they want to go into orbit every time you fire them. (And yes, I'm holding them right, with my giant hands.)

And now to be an asshole.

NoLordyCapone (9:36:30 PM): Dude, I just want to lick this gun, it's so tasty.
alfrinn (9:36:43 PM): Do it.
alfrinn (9:36:43 PM): Take photos
alfrinn (9:36:56 PM): Just kidding
NoLordyCapone (9:37:02 PM): TOO LATE

dsc02145u.jpg

Yours have an internal or external extractor? I didn't know if I liked mine being external at first, bit after thought, I'm ok with it.

Tomorrow, sir. First, I stop by a jeweler I know and have him see if my feed ramp needs to be mirror polished, or if it's slick enough. (It IS pretty damned shiny.)

wouldnt think it NEEDS to be polished. But I guess it couldnt hurt.
im not sure about SW 1911's, it might have to be broken in.
Mine has been flawless except for when I had the wrong spring in there.

From what the man who has sold 12 or 13 of these said, break in is 200 rounds, but I should *not* expect any problems, period. My M&P just hit 250 and hasn't even *CONSIDERED* having a feed or extraction problem.

Nice! yeah, 200 rds sounds about right.
Im trying to sell my glock to a friend so I can buy an MP9
Im putting a new trigger in it, and giving him 4 mags and a holster for $550
faggot better take it. :lol: