say something about ... yourself!

I've been watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia since Season 1 and have probably seen every episode like 15 times and they're still hilarious watching now and I can't think of any unfunny episodes. Anyone else love this show? It started out pretty underground and I don't think many people watched it since it was on so late and was so vulgar and odd but since like Season 3 it's started blowing up like crazy. Glad it is getting recognition too because that means more seasons unlike the horrible fate of Arrested Development :)waah:).

Nice!

I just got back from (supposedly) ISIS's last ever San Francisco show.

It was the tits.
The big beautiful tits.
went to some black metal show at your haus in oakland instead. it was okaaay. isis woulda been neat again, but i caught the panopticon tour so fuggit.

I've been watching It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia since Season 1 and have probably seen every episode like 15 times and they're still hilarious watching now and I can't think of any unfunny episodes. Anyone else love this show? It started out pretty underground and I don't think many people watched it since it was on so late and was so vulgar and odd but since like Season 3 it's started blowing up like crazy. Glad it is getting recognition too because that means more seasons unlike the horrible fate of Arrested Development :)waah:).
i think its probably the best non-animated show ever

Not a fan of apple sauce. But if you send me a couple dozen gallons of marinara sauce, I'll send you a couple of giant buttermilk pies.

I have no idea what would constitute marinara sauce, except maybe for pizzas. Is that it? If not, I'll send you a bunch of prosciutto and ragu'...contadina, not bolognese. Bolognese is super meh.

You are a bunch of illiterates.

Quiet, you.

Peabody_sherman.jpg

Ok, so, I mentioned to some people the ninjas were giving me a gift today, since I was a great boss and treated them well. I'd not heard from them all day until recently...

I was walking past the couch, when I see this suddenly appear...

66146205.jpg

Ok... So they put it in a couch portal. I reach in...

33520298.jpg

JESUS CHRIST. THEY GOT ME A SMITH & WESSON SW1911. NICE.

16977088.jpg

Wait... IS THIS GUN EVEN LEGAL?!

92910122.jpg

...Oh You!

86489336.jpg

Ok, so, I mentioned to some people the ninjas were giving me a gift today, since I was a great boss and treated them well. I'd not heard from them all day until recently...

I was walking past the couch, when I see this suddenly appear...

66146205.jpg

Ok... So they put it in a couch portal. I reach in...

33520298.jpg

JESUS CHRIST. THEY GOT ME A SMITH & WESSON SW1911. NICE.

16977088.jpg

Wait... IS THIS GUN EVEN LEGAL?!

92910122.jpg

...Oh You!

86489336.jpg

:lol: Awesome! What kind ninjas you have!