say something about ... yourself!

:kickass:
now put a suit on and take pics with the 1911. That shit means business!

hitman.jpg

Is a gun really an appropriate birthday gift?

Surely socks or comedy toilet paper are better?
Birthday is in January. This was an appreciation thing from the ninjas. Also, I checked the gun, it's legal. How they pulled that off, I leave to them. Clever buggers.

Yaaaaaaaaaaay! Finally finished it! Check out friends :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze5CPRdwGcA

Good stuff man, don't think I'm going to enter seeing as Agile brought back the 7-string explorers with EMGs and different colours and sans the mongoloid headstocks they had before, plus the fact that there's no way in hell I'm going to win :lol:

Just a quick note, during breaks in the solo you slide down reflexively and then have to go back up, I do the same thing with riffs and solos, still was great but the slides sounded out of place, just a reflex thing you might want to work on.

I like it. Great job man.

Thanks Steve

Just a quick note, during breaks in the solo you slide down reflexively and then have to go back up, I do the same thing with riffs and solos, still was great but the slides sounded out of place, just a reflex thing you might want to work on.

Yeah, I agree. I didn't practice the solo as much as the rest of the song, but it turned out kinda decent I hope (that one wrong note I hear is going to drive me insane if I listen to it again haha).

Cleaned and oiled my 1911. She's ready for action. I might mirror polish the feed ramp (it's pretty shiny) or I might not. We'll see.

16 1/2
Springfield has gay full length guide rods so I changed it out with a GI plug. Kept the old spring in there and it was a jamomatic.
Talked to a dude and he said I needed a new spring. When I got the new (wolfe) spring it was a 1/2" longer. No jams since.

Im not gonna clean it again. See how well this thing does when real dirty. 1911's are supposed to only run clean. ya right!
the TRP owns!