say something about ... yourself!

It's not like the gap between Italian food and American Italian food, where the entire culture is completely different. Things like meatballs on spaghetti, cream in carbonara, pizza made with dough instead of pasta, "alfredo" sauce and how fettuccine alfredo is something that no Italian would touch are stark differences between the two cultures.

HOW TRUE!
I know we've been talking about this before here, Chris, but I can't say it enough, how the food in Italy, and the Italian food in the US are like night and day. Not saying the US-Italian food is bad, btw, you can find amazing Italian restaurants here, but nothing beats the food in Italy... NOTHING.

When I lived in Holland, there was this kebab place that stayed open until 4am, which made it our prime stop after getting wasted at the bars. They made EVERYTHING. Their menue was almost comical: they had Italian, Mexican, Middle eastern, Greek, Dutch, even schnitzels. It cracked me up. But this guy, made the best Hawaiin pizza for me when my stomach needed it the most! lol

I'm telling you guys, the best drunk fast food is by far the Honey Butter Biscuit Chicken Sandwhich from Whataburger! Nothing else comes close!

The hours are stupid, though... It's only from 11 PM to 11 AM. As though they know you've been drinking.

CrackedKnäckebröd;9288401 said:
speaking of drunken fast food... why does swedish mcdonalds only serve the double quarter pounder at night?

Life is full of mysteries...

That one's easily solved: workload.

They're having way less customers throughout the nightly hours and as they're only allowed to store the food for a certain amount of time (it's 10 minutes for most burgers for example), they choose only one pretty popular product to minimize they chance of having to throw away the food and it also cuts running costs as less machines are being operated.

They don't do that over here though. But what's so annoying is that you're only getting served the breakfast products up until almost noon. That sucks, because their breakfast is even for MC Donald's standards total rubbish.

This lady agrees with you.

Holy shit! Reminds me of something that happened to me.

The other day we were at a Mc Donalds drive through in the middle of the night, and the car behind us kept fucking with us. The line was moving super slow, so for about 10 minutes we listened to them yell shit. Finally, they go "FUCK THE WHITE MAN!". I look over at my friend and he nods, we know we were about to get slaughtered by a bunch of black guys but enough was enough.

They turned out to be pussy, though. Went and locked the doors, I guess they got a glimpse of our height and didn't want it. So my friend took a rock and smashed their windshield in.

Last edited by a moderator: