say something about ... yourself!

When I grow up, there's nothing I want more than this painting hanging above the roaring fireplace of my den.

Vigo_The_Carpathian_by_Trekkie313.jpg

Nothing.

These are some pics from when I cut my hand with a hatchet the other weekend. I had to go to a hospital about 40 miles away and get 5 stitches at around midnight. I'm lucky that thing was dull or I' probably be missing a finger now.

chopped.jpg

I actually fainted at one point, and this was right as it happened. There were no more pics after this.

chopped2.jpg

The next day I was off to go fishing with a whiskey coke :)

postchop.jpg

Haha, nice photo, Kevin! Sorry to hear about your injury! I'm glad you didn't lose that finger.

I sliced the tip of my left index finger in half last night. It's about 1/2 inch deep, and it had to be with a dull knife, of course. Even the nail split open. The amount of blood that poured out was impressive.

Ugh Lesa, I feel really sensitive about the soft pink flesh under my fingernails, and thought of cutting into one of then gives me the creepies. :zombie: Hope it's not too bad.

I have a major bangover from rocking out to Megadeth on Tuesday night. I guess I'm out of practice since there haven't been many good shows lately. I can barely even tilt my neck down without serious pain, which is pretty shitty since I have a bunch of orders to sew. And I woke up feeling sick the morning after the show, although I should be glad I just got a cold and not scabies or something, considering how many rednecks/skinheads/various other degenerates there were.

Ick, that's the only part that hurt, actually. Nail injuries suck....I hope this doesn't fuck up my nail bed permanently. :(

Hope yous feel better too. You were at the show that all my friends went to..they returned as dehydrated zombies. I'm seeing 2 local metalfests this weekend, and I'll be in the same boat. Mayhaps today is the day where you can watch House and take it easy with Kassidy?

I have a major bangover from rocking out to Megadeth on Tuesday night. I guess I'm out of practice since there haven't been many good shows lately. I can barely even tilt my neck down without serious pain, which is pretty shitty since I have a bunch of orders to sew. And I woke up feeling sick the morning after the show, although I should be glad I just got a cold and not scabies or something, considering how many rednecks/skinheads/various other degenerates there were.

I thought it was just me getting old :lol:

I'm still sore everywhere and haven't regained full hearing in one ear.