say something about ... yourself!

figured I might as well post this here too.

drunk getting a pizza out of my buddies oven. (yeah I know, I shouldnt have eaten the pizza. Gotta watch those cals)
was having a hard time and my hand touched the metal rack. kinda ouch.

Also!!!

Went to my guitarists (in my powermetal band) cover band show.
Metallica, Megadeth, Whitesnake, Iron Maiden, Ratt.....
The show was on the northside of Springfield. White trash heaven!
Shit was funny to watch. Some drunk Bar Slut wanted to dance with me. I wanted no part of that. (plus I wasnt drunk enough)
Anyway, they were pretty good. Got at good look at him in a live setting. Cant wait to bring serious powermetal to Springfield!!!

Ugh I've done that before. Doesn't feel good! You'll be all right though.

A couple weeks ago while camping, I was loose on a few drinks and tried to grab the grill off the cooking fire. Didn't think it'd be too hot but I was wrong and it burnt a line very similar to yours across the tip of my left ring finger. It happens.

figured I might as well post this here too.

drunk getting a pizza out of my buddies oven. (yeah I know, I shouldnt have eaten the pizza. Gotta watch those cals)
was having a hard time and my hand touched the metal rack. kinda ouch.

yeah I have a bunch of battle scars that look like that from touching the popcorn machine while it was on lol

I have one the size of a baseball on my left forearm from last week. Doesn't look as bad as it did for sure. I get one every month. Ends up happening when you work in a kitchen. :p

Hard part is, I have a newer tattoo on my right forearm, so I'm always wearing long sleeve heat resistant underarmor to try and avoid it.

I miss one day of work no call beforehand, and I'm fired for 6 weeks.

I was employee of the month for fucks sake. I worked more days and harder than nearly everyone. I'm not holding anything back here, they did it for that reason alone.

I don't know if I should look for a new job in the next six weeks or use this time to quit weed and work out a lot getting in great shape.

Thought you said you did call in? No matter where you work or how good you are, not calling in at least a few hours beforehand is enough to get you fired. Anywhere.

Yea, I've fired really good employees for stuff like that too. It's a shame really, but a lot of the time employers will make an example of new people for being late and not calling in.

For future reference, don't ever miss a day of work without giving them a good 12 hours notice. Especially in a restaurant.

Wow thats surprising, I didn't see that I was supposed to go in one Thursday and the next time I came in they just asked why I didn't show up and then wrote me up. And if you knew my boss you know how surprising that would be.

probably cause it's a shitty high school job :p

Hell, at Macy's they would threaten to write us up for missing a day even with notification. Unless it was a day off requested at least two weeks earlier (and approved), then we were expected to be there. I guess retail and restaurants are more strict about that because it messes up the schedule so much when someone is out.

Yeah it was a bad day to miss. The proprieter told me he loved me I'm a great worker etc but he's noticed since my dad died and shit I've apparantly been "dealing with a lot" (so suspend me, that'll help -_-) and in 5 weeks he'd hire me back.

I'm not getting any younger though, and I don't have time for that shit. I'm putting in applications already. As to why I missed the day, we normally don't open until evenings. For memorial day weekend we opened at 10 am on Sat, my schedule was completely thrown off and I overslept.

Meantime I'm just stressing like a mother fucker. I do not want to go through the new job process, I need to get my ass in school but I never payed off my diploma, still owe grandma $300 for getting my car fixed.

I hope I still have a check coming next week. If I do, that shit is going towards a GED. Then I can get financial aid. Picking up a friend from the local community college just now filled me with envy.

For some reason I thought you finished high school! Ah well, yes you should get your GED as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the less you're going to remember from school and thus the harder it will be. Even just having that will open up more job opportunities for you. After that it won't be hard at all to get into a community college. There are a lot of steps to get enrolled but none of them are all that difficult. No matter what you score on assessment tests, there will be classes for you to take.

For some reason I thought you finished high school! Ah well, yes you should get your GED as soon as possible. The longer you wait, the less you're going to remember from school and thus the harder it will be. Even just having that will open up more job opportunities for you. After that it won't be hard at all to get into a community college. There are a lot of steps to get enrolled but none of them are all that difficult. No matter what you score on assessment tests, there will be classes for you to take.

Cara you've been the most supporting person ever through out the years, thank you. :)