say something about ... yourself!

Hey Frank!

dsc02213j.jpg

dsc02216ai.jpg

dsc02218u.jpg

Was sleepily stumbling to the bathroom to pee late last night and stubbed my pinky toe on the bedroom doorframe. When I got to the bathroom I looked down and notice my pinky toenail hanging off and a little puddle of blood around my foot. The only way it stopped bleeded was to stick the toenail back on so I held it back in place with bandages. I'LL SAVE YOU LITTLE GUY.

Walking is painful today.

used my employee discount (fuck yeah 25%!) to buy some NO Explode today because I've never tried it before. It's pretty weird, it's blue rasberry and actually tastes hella good and makes you feel kinda speedy and like you just have energy pulsing through your body; i tried only like 1 1/2 tablespoons of it in cold water and its pretty intense so i'm going to blast the fuck out of some weights while listening to dying fetus in about 15 minutes :kickass:

used my employee discount (fuck yeah 25%!) to buy some NO Explode today because I've never tried it before. It's pretty weird, it's blue rasberry and actually tastes hella good and makes you feel kinda speedy and like you just have energy pulsing through your body; i tried only like 1 1/2 tablespoons of it in cold water and its pretty intense so i'm going to blast the fuck out of some weights while listening to dying fetus in about 15 minutes :kickass:

Lulz, it's just cool aide with some caffeine.