say something about ... yourself!

^ I'll be the judge of that! Thanks guys!
The town looks great and the place I'm staying at even more so! If it's also just as laid back all the time I'm going to love it here.

I think Brno is one of the nicest cities in the country and the people over in Moravia are very nice compared to the "Czech" Czechs on this side of the country in Bohemia.

I've found it such an easy place to live in, which doesn't always work for me, but it's great at times.

Have lots of fun :) Don't drunk to much Starobrno, try to find Pilsner Urquell if you can! :D

watched koyaanisqatsi for an english project and i was wondering how i'd watch it all but it does kinda engross you. a lot of the images are pretty moving and the fact that there's not some dialogue driving your conclusions along is pretty cool. i have to watch another one called baraka after this, pretty insane that i'll have spent like 3 hours just watching this stuff.

I'm not sure yet, probably some time in December. My cousin is in her 30s, she's met Zeppelin, a whole bunch of bands, knows them on a personal level.

She said she might fly me to prog power next year to see Arcturus and Sanctuary. <3

watched about half of Baraka after thanksgiving dinner before the turkey and many beers made me go zzzzzzzzzzzz

what i saw was pretty cool, native type people dancing all crazy and some really awesome time lapse stuff

My cousin is flying me out to Dallas soon. Maybe we can hang for a bit Cara and Derek?

Bit of a distance for me. Also, I don't see Cara so much any more after our terrible break-up. She just couldn't be with me once she realised you could spell my name also like Derick and promptly left me for someone with that spelling.

:p

Bit of a distance for me. Also, I don't see Cara so much any more after our terrible break-up. She just couldn't be with me once she realised you could spell my name also like Derick and promptly left me for someone with that spelling.

:p
Whoa wtf... your post reads "something" instead of "someone" when I view it in the the thread and it made me LOL pretty good so I came to quote it and say so, but in the quote box here where I'm typing my reply it actually says "someone" and not "something". What the hell?

Who's watching us?! What is going on oh god....