say something about ... yourself!

nice..I just got my 2nd jackson RR model, umm....RX10D, yea my first floyd rose, and I hate it. I am returning it to trade in for one without the stupid tremolo system. I've never needed one and I dont want one anymore.
That's why I placed the order for the RR1T, instead of the Floyd'd out RR1
Fuck the floyd. im sure it's fun to mess around with, but I dont need to worry about all that.

I've got a Dean 79' V on the way. Won it off of ebay for $225 shipped. Have a Dimarzio X2N on the way and im looking for a decent neck pickup.

I think during the cold seasons, any style of beer with a high ABV is good.

Right now i'm in the mood for a russian imperial stout. Brooklyn Black Chocolate stout <3

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten a chance to try much from back east. I'd love to though. Over here every store is stocked with stuff from California microbreweries. I hear there is a really good brewery in Michigan that makes one of the best IPA's, but I can't find their name. If anyone knows, let me know. :D

That's why I placed the order for the RR1T, instead of the Floyd'd out RR1
Fuck the floyd. im sure it's fun to mess around with, but I dont need to worry about all that.

I've got a Dean 79' V on the way. Won it off of ebay for $225 shipped. Have a Dimarzio X2N on the way and im looking for a decent neck pickup.

fuck the Dimarzio dude, try the Duncan blackouts. A friend had them in an old Dean, (wasn't a V but still.) and the harmonics and high end on them were pretty good. that being said I havent really ever put too much time in with any Dimarzio product, so this post is really pointless.

Try Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Combo. Great metal, godly cleans. They are in my Schecter C-1 Artist.

I have heard this, I think. i would like to try them out.

and on the topic of brew, i am an underage, inexperienced kid, but there is a microbrewery out here in NC...not sure what they are named... and they brew something called "Helle's Belle." I had one the other day when a friend of my dad's came over. I really liked it. but that is as far away from icehouse as I go.

fuck the Dimarzio dude, try the Duncan blackouts. A friend had them in an old Dean, (wasn't a V but still.) and the harmonics and high end on them were pretty good. that being said I havent really ever put too much time in with any Dimarzio product, so this post is really pointless.
lol. well Chuck used the X2N with a solid state amp. So I figured I should probably do the same. :lol:

Try Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Combo. Great metal, godly cleans. They are in my Schecter C-1 Artist.
That's what I have in my Jackson.
I've been learning sweeps and I always use the Jazz with some reverb on the Ampeg. Sounds cool as hell.
I'd like a Jazz for my new Dean, just need to find one used. Because I dont want to spend over $70.

It's not about it being a metal amp. Every genre uses tube amps and you can bet when you DO hear solid state they're using best of the best recording equipment to make up for that horrible solid state sound.

Tube, everytime. It brings warmth, it pushes the air, theres a reason 99% of good artist use them. And you don't need to pay that much. These days there are very affordable tube amps for about 5 bills.