say something about ... yourself!

It's not about it being a metal amp. Every genre uses tube amps and you can bet when you DO hear solid state they're using best of the best recording equipment to make up for that horrible solid state sound.

Tube, everytime. It brings warmth, it pushes the air, theres a reason 99% of good artist use them. And you don't need to pay that much. These days there are very affordable tube amps for about 5 bills.
meh. this Ampeg is the epitome of heavyness

wow the power was out at my gym and it was spooky as fuck. the actually gym floor is down underground so i was looking down the stairs at this giant black void with treadmills in it. finally the power came back on and the techno was so loud because of no one making noise working out it was insane and creepy as fuck. one guy came in and was the only guy working on the treadmill in a huge empty room. i wish i was there during the actual time the power went out but blast i went home and have been walking to and from work 6 times today, i can't imagine working somewhere i cant walk to and from in 10 minutes or less.

Last night a friend asked to use my car. I've known him 15 years, I said yes.

He robbed a little store 3 minutes away and came back here. Cops got him. I'm stressed. Stressed for him, and his family. If I knew he was going to do this I never would gave him the keys.

Last night a friend asked to use my car. I've known him 15 years, I said yes.

He robbed a little store 3 minutes away and came back here. I'm stressed. Stressed for him, and his family. If I knew he was going to do this I never would gave him the keys.

You hang out with some awesome people, and are now an accessory to a crime. Good job dumbass. Even better job posting it online

My heart is broken. one of my good friend's who I worked with for 4 years, was critically injured during training to become an officer and was put into ICU. Today they called to let us know he isn't going to make it. He just turned 40 years old and has a his first child, baby girl they have already named Sarah, on the way... Life can be so fucked up. I am so sad for his wife, she is my age, this hurts so damn bad. I'm drinking a lot tonight... sorry for such sad news.

Here is a link to the news report: http://www.wvec.com/news/local/Family-of-critically-injured-recruit-waits-for-answers-111809879.html

You hang out with some awesome people, and are now an accessory to a crime. Good job dumbass. Even better job posting it online

He's in jail, do you think I'd be stupid enough to post this here if they didn't already get him?

And say what you want about him. He made a stupid fucking decision. But he grew up with his father on death row and nobody to guide him. He could have been an amazing person if he wasn't dealt such shitty cards in life.

Dude, you never could have known! I had a similar situation... a girlfriend of mine borrowed my car and I later found out she had hit-and-run another car and was wanted. She was using my car with no insurance and no license. Needless to say, I dumped her :lol: I don't need friends that do that crap to me... they aren't good friends. She had a similar upbringing, it was terrible actually, didn't have any role models in her life. BUT, I gave her a chance and trusted her, she screwed me over too many times... and that ended our friendship. Are you going to forgive your friend or move on?

my girl's friends friend just got shot during a convenience store robbery, he didnt make it. dont know the dude but still, shitty way to die. working for minimum wage for some asshole to rob you for 150 bucks and then pop a cap in yo ass.

My apartment flooded horribly this weekend and I have no current living quarters, but I'm not unhappy. Life ain't so bad when you carefully choose your friends (thanks friends for the couches this week!), make wise decisions and use common sense :)

I want a brew! Think I'll go get one :)

John and error-chick, here's a kitten for you :(

vf4wl.jpg

Also, consider yourself lucky, John, in Belgium any object associated with a crime is impounded as evidence, even if some dude borrows (or even steals!) your car to commit a crime with.

I'm pretty sure the cops figured out who the owner of the car was on their own.