say something about ... yourself!

Goin camping this weekend at high altitude. Weather forecast says "It's Goin Snow!!!"

\m/

See ya Monday!

spent a day at the mall with my friend since it was raining outside; it was actually pretty fucking fun.
163189_1247954654596_1701340630_461441_5137331_n.jpg

bitchin sweet hat.

also do any of you guys wear cologne? my friend got me a collection of 3 ralph lauren ones (black, blue and the traditional green one) so i was wondering if any of you had any experience and could give me some pointers? i tried the blue one just to see how it works and i gotta be honest, it smells fucking good o_O. I know a lot of douchebags douse themselves in it so i'm not going to do that but is a good way to do it a spray on the wrist and neck? i'm thinking of trying the black one tomorrow and then the green one the day after and see what i like best; i had mentioned wanting to try it hella long ago so getting to try it now is pretty cool.

I used to wear cologne back when I managed, but I don't sweat, nor do I smell. I need to stop showering for 3 days to start smelling even a little bit. A good deodorant is all I need nowadays. On the other hand, when I go out for a nice dinner or something, I do wear some cologne, but it's very little. Pi by Givenchy is a very good mid range cologne that I've worn for years. Sweet, but not overly, vanilla and almond hints, not too smoky.

yeah i don't need cologne to cover up some mutant bo or something haha (i've always been fine with deoderant) but it smells really fucking good and i always wanted to try it haha, it seems pretty cool. i'll give it a shot for a couple days and see how i like it; the main concern i have is not dousing myself in that shit because i hate dudes who smell so heavily of it that you feel like your'e going to gag or puke just from their smell 5 feet away.

^ also, while I like classic smells that never get old, even with colognes (or perfumes for women for that matter), there are 'modern' scents and 'outdated' scents...
I would go for modern ones only for the fact that nowadays they make men colognes more fresh and light-wight Vs. the ones they made let's say, 10-8 years ago or older (that still sell) that are a lot heavier and strong...
fresh and light-weight is always better!