say something about ... yourself!

also do any of you guys wear cologne? my friend got me a collection of 3 ralph lauren ones (black, blue and the traditional green one) so i was wondering if any of you had any experience and could give me some pointers? i tried the blue one just to see how it works and i gotta be honest, it smells fucking good o_O. I know a lot of douchebags douse themselves in it so i'm not going to do that but is a good way to do it a spray on the wrist and neck? i'm thinking of trying the black one tomorrow and then the green one the day after and see what i like best; i had mentioned wanting to try it hella long ago so getting to try it now is pretty cool.

I wear Burberry cologne; it's the best after Penhaligon's Endymion, which I need to restock soon.

yeah I saw that one there I think, the bottle looked crazy and was plaid or something haha. i think i'm going to stick with the idea so maybe i'll try some of those in the future depending on how this goes.

Cara must be quite the chick magnet. :)

I actually got mine back in 10th grade. There was this clean cut crip Mexican who pulled girls left and right, I would help him in guitar class and in return he gave me girl advice. He told me to wear Chrome, I still have it to this day. That just goes to show how little I go out, haha.

Well really, I've gotten more "Damn, you smell good" responses wearing the generic Old Spice spray. Hell, I even tell my male friends they smell good when they have on Old Spice.

Old Spice is very ftw.

finally put up a track from my bands new album and we'll be showing the art next week (dan seagrave again, dude is so fucking good it's insane!); if you're not vehemently against thrash then check it out and let me know what you think haha, it's the song Impulsive Violence
http://signmeto.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists/invection-2

I wish this stupid computer had sound, I have no doubt this is awesome. Can't wait to hear it, I always enjoy your stuff.

thanks! i'm looking forward to hearing what people have to say about our new album, good or bad haha! some of the songs are straight forward thrash and then it's balanced by some songs which are more complexly arranged/more technical riffs/more instrument layering (including synth backing in thrash wtf?) so I have a feeling people will either love or hate it.

probably because the 100% tr00 thrashers a lot of the time can be really judgemental and people are too scared to do it haha; i have a feeling our song that has synth in it people will hateee or call it not thrash. oh well, it's probably my favorite song on the album because i spent a shitload of time arranging it, writing all the riffs, layering the synth and just working my ass off on it to make it dark and intense as fuck.

It's ace, man. I've dug all your stuff up until now and I dig this too. I think the crit coming from that chap on that link you gave is sincerely misguided. I'm down with the vocals, they're exactly what I'd want over this kinda music.

It's ace, man. I've dug all your stuff up until now and I dig this too. I think the crit coming from that chap on that link you gave is sincerely misguided. I'm down with the vocals, they're exactly what I'd want over this kinda music.

thanks! when the new album is out i'll definitely send you one; also thanks for the vocals comment. I've been trying to get better (when we parted with our old singer I just took over so it's kinda been a journey to keep learning every day haha) and while I'm still not satisfied I think it's better now than it was before and hopefully just gets better.