say something about ... yourself!

Turtles, turtles. Lots of turtles, basking in the sunlight. Just a couple cute pictures from our museum outing today :)

DSC01163.jpg

DSC01164-1.jpg

Not a bad song...I just remember being in an argument with this dude a long time ago...he thought Nevermore was completely pointless to listen to after hearing the first Communic record. I was like...yeah maybe if you hate the fact that Nevermore is more successful.

Haha...I love their Conspiracy In Mind. :headbang:

Woke up feeling like a bag of ducks. Curse thee, flu season!

Most of them. They hardly ever use any "core" elements in their music. They do it very seldom and then get called a "core" band because of it and I think it's ridiculous and unfair. Don't even let that word into your head when you listen to them.

This song has what I would call their best solo ever :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of them. They hardly ever use any "core" elements in their music. They do it very seldom and then get called a "core" band because of it and I think it's ridiculous and unfair. Don't even let that word into your head when you listen to them.

This song has what I would call their best solo ever :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwby9aUcvKw
umm, if you play metal but have short hair you are obviously a metalcore band. like, duh.

Speaking of short hair...ridiculously short hair. Yep, it's happening soon. Unfortunately I can't donate my hair because it hasn't fully grown out since the last time it was bleached.

'fraid so. I know a lot of people won't like it and that's alright. I am so sick of the aggravation which is my hair. Any shorter than shoulder length and it's very awkward and silly/afro looking, but at a long length it is such a pain to take care of. I have come to dread washing it, even. So off it goes!

I have researched a lot and curly pixie haircuts are indeed doable. If I don't like it short then I'll just have to go through the awkward afro phase while it grows back out, but hey. I've been wanting to do this since I was 13. I think (almost) 14 years is a long enough wait!