say something about ... yourself!

I shall. I want to get it done before school starts on the 18th, just so I'll be used to it already. My cousin does hair so I'm trying to see if she can do it cheap. If not I'll go to the cosmetology school nearby. Fi' dollah haircuts!

If anyone understands, it's me. You remember how my hair was. Having said that, I really miss my hair but I dread the afro phase too much to grow it back out.

You will look beautiful either way, I'm just saying.

Well thank you. I know I'm going to look boyish but I'll make it work. And Derick's supportive, as in, he doesn't care. He can have hair for the both of us :Spin:

Between the Buried and Me was the first "deathcore"ish band I ever heard. I know they aren't "deathcore" like suicide silence, war from the harlots mouth or whitechapel...but it was more death metal sounding metalcore compared to as i lay dying, agony scene, killswitch engage.

whenever I'm down on myself and my overall failure with life, I just give myself the optimistic reminder that I'm beating my "staying alive" record every second. At least I can win at that.

Staying alive is harder than it looks.

As I typed this a ninja ran by and went for my head with a sword. Good thing I'm a ninja too. Being a ninja makes it easier to stay alive.