say something about ... yourself!

Gives the glass unique coloration and helps the paint set. Kids should know better then go talk to the monks privately anyway.

I made some sweet Blind Guardian earrings out of picks that got tossed to me at the end of their shows... four years apart.

167682_492386957104_688267104_6320331_2593595_n.jpg

And I start classes at the Fashion Institute on Thursday. Hooray!

Hey der...I just wanted to thank you guys for the advice and giggles you gave me during that retarded facebook shitstorm. I really needed both because I'm having a hard time knowing what's real anymore...err, I basically really needed opinions on the matter because I wasn't sure if I did/didnt say anything offensive, and I tend to have a habit of giving in and apologizing over nothing.

The whole experience hurt because I've known this girl for 10 years, and we've always been friends. She's who I stayed with when we visited Seattle, and we've always had great times together..It really hurts. You guys are right, and I'm still going to cut her off, but the optimistic fool in me thinks "Mayhaps everything will work out and we can be fRI3ndz?" It just killed me because the bullshit erupted after I stared at my "strangely almond" eyes in the mirror for half an hour and started questioning the quality/value of my life..then I say something right after because I turned the suicidal ideation into self-effacing humor..and I get attacked.

The whole situation really sucks, but I'm glad that you guys were there for me. :dopey: thank yous!!!!!!
*love, hugs and bosoms!*