say something about ... yourself!

Archer is fucking amazing yes, I was always a huge Sealab 2021 fan so when they announced archer I was ecstatic. I've been watching it every week and it's still fucking amazing; the venture bros isn't as flat out "funny" as the other shows and more has a plot but the situations and characters tend to be funny. I couldn't get into it at first either but after giving it a bit more time I really got into it. It sucks since I usually just leave shows running I go through a lot of shows really fast.

Just started a bunch of new herbals and probiotics / got diagnosed with adrenal fatigue (body constantly cranks out cortisol) the other day. Still dealing with intestinal/skin inflammation, but I'm feeling amazing with the new medicine, yay! I actually started remembering my dreams a little (less cortisol=less stress=DREAMS!. Getting ready to get tested for Lupus within the next few weeks, ick. Do. Not. Want. :(

I love my naturopathic Dr, she is helping me figure out the root cause of all this shit when everyone else would rather hurt me with more pharmaceuticals. Vancomycin is offically a HUGE no no because my Dr (and I) are afraid that it will kill me. If I take it, I will get extremely ill (every antibiotic fucks me up, I'm allergic to most), we will go back to square one with my immunity, and I'm too weak to handle its toxicity. Antibiotics/steroids are ultimately the reason why my body is such a disfunctional mess.

Still waiting on word from the Phage Therapy guy in Seattle...got stressed out over family judgmental shit which made MRSA flare up (it reacts violently to stress/anxiety because my immunity shuts down). I am more than eager to end this fucking hell.

I just wanted to thank all of you who have been supportive during all of this. Without that, I really doubt I'd be here to talk about any of this.

what are you taking to lower your coritsol levels?

fuck, my neighbor basically just got mauled. i heard these weird noises but i thought it wa sin the song i was listening to, i went to the window to check and saw a scuffle and had no idea what was going on. by the time i realized what was happening and threw on clothes and went outside it was over but basically these 2 fucking stupid asian kids had their little rat dog off a leash and this womans dog and it got into a scuffle, she tried to break it up, the 2 kids didn't do shit and she basically got mauled (hair ripped out, bloody) trying to stop the fight. I waited for them to come back and yelled at them to keep their dog on a fucking leash but they ran into the elevator, if i ever see them around the building again i'm going to rip them a new one. fucking horrible people, if you're going to own a pet don't be a fucking moron.

what are you taking to lower your coritsol levels?

Dr gave me Vitanica Adrenal Assist...it has a ton of B vitamins and 9 herbal extracts. It says it will "support enhanced adrenal response to stress and support the ability to adapt to stressors and restore balance".

It fucking works...I feel like a zen monk, nothing really stresses me out now.

She has me taking 3 pills twice a day...which is twice the amount on the label, haha.

no side effects whatsoever (for me anyway)

:)

fuck, my neighbor basically just got mauled. i heard these weird noises but i thought it wa sin the song i was listening to, i went to the window to check and saw a scuffle and had no idea what was going on. by the time i realized what was happening and threw on clothes and went outside it was over but basically these 2 fucking stupid asian kids had their little rat dog off a leash and this womans dog and it got into a scuffle, she tried to break it up, the 2 kids didn't do shit and she basically got mauled (hair ripped out, bloody) trying to stop the fight. I waited for them to come back and yelled at them to keep their dog on a fucking leash but they ran into the elevator, if i ever see them around the building again i'm going to rip them a new one. fucking horrible people, if you're going to own a pet don't be a fucking moron.

perhaps not a pet...perhaps dinner

and shit sucks...hope she's all right

Is it just me or does anyone else also think Venom is the most overrated metal band of all time? They have a cool t-shirt and wrote a song called "black metal"...and?

I dunno, I just could never get into them. I mean, I understand the history and impact they had and stuff, but it just never did anything for me.

I feel the same exact way about Black Sabbath and people look at me like I'm completely insane when I tell them.

Seriously, Black Sabbath was never anything special to me musically. Boring band.

well which Black Sabbath "era" rules the hardest? I mean, other than the first 3 records or so....Ian Gillan + Black Sabbath = fucking awesomness. I wish I could find Born Again on cd....but I have the vinyl so tis all good