say something about ... yourself!

What I wouldn't give to have taken this picture, I do not know.

iLWIY.jpg

Its a long engagement. not even planning the wedding until she graduates college in 3 years. I am just a very spontaneous/emotional person, and everything has been great for the past 3 years now. But my mother displaying her desire for grandkids was indeed odd.

damn i envy those of you that can have regular dreams, for some reason i ALWAYS have nightmares that are just horrifying and realistic and wake up sweating bullets or unaffected but freaked out internally. pretty much was fine and normal up until a year ago but now i either sleep so little i avoid them all together or just deal but it'd rule to have my teenager dreams of banging models and doing awesome things again.

I get that too. Almost makes me question weather there really is demonic presences in the world.
Yeah, it's so convincing it's not even funny anymore. It's something you can't explain to someone who's never experienced it. Even the most convicted positivist, Hell even Stephen Hawking himself, would start to doubt.

Then again, Steven Hawking is always paralyzed when he sleeps.

*ba-dum-tsh!*

that happened to me once.
Fun, innit?

Yeah, it's so convincing it's not even funny anymore. It's something you can't explain to someone who's never experienced it. Even the most convicted positivist, Hell even Stephen Hawking himself, would start to doubt.

Then again, Steven Hawking is always paralyzed when he sleeps.

:lol:

It's definitely hard to explain, but if anyone is curious I'll try. It's like...an aura fills the room, a red aura. And there's a serious sense of impending doom. You feel something looking down at you, something absolutely wicked and terrible. Something that, no matter how brave you are, you want to flee from for dear life.

I hear people are more susceptible to this when they sleep on their backs.

:lol:

It's definitely hard to explain, but if anyone is curious I'll try. It's like...an aura fills the room, a red aura. And there's a serious sense of impending doom. You feel something looking down at you, something absolutely wicked and terrible. Something that, no matter how brave you are, you want to flee from for dear life.

I hear people are more susceptible to this when they sleep on their backs.
You're definitely most vulnerable to it when you're having trouble sleeping, are very tired, and are drifting in and out. I haven't experienced the 'redness' as you say it. For me it's being awake while being unable to move, and seeing, though not with your eyes. You often feel like there's something in the room with you, or coming up the stairs. You try to move, but can only move millimetres, and even that, with huge effort. Calling out for help is also impossible, all you can manage are faint whispery breaths. And yeah, the presence you feel at that moment can't be put into words. It's fear unlike any you can experience when awake.

Yeah I've actually had that a couple times (not often or recurring thank fuck) and it was so awful I wrote a song about it which is actually on one of our EP's that people really dig (though most don't even know it's about that). Especially as a kid it's really freaky because when you're 14 being completely frozen in your bed, not fully sure whats going on and feeling a presence, crushing pressure and (for me) noises/voices you can't understand you pretty much freak the hell out and think you're dead or dying. It's gotten to the point that from my nightmares I actually do not like sleeping and when I'm sitting in bed I really dread going to sleep but once I wake up I always wish I had slept more. Life is quite the odd thing.