say something about ... yourself!

Well, I made out with this girl back in November at some club. Haven't seen her since. Started talking to her again a few weeks ago and she got it in her head that she liked me. First strike was when she started questioning me about things she "heard" from other people. Second strike was when she started giving my ex a hard time. In instant messages she abuses the "<3" sign and she's constantly asking me to get on webcam with her.

Normally I'd be flattered and grateful for this but she's not exactly my type.

Well, I made out with this girl back in November at some club. Haven't seen her since. Started talking to her again a few weeks ago and she got it in her head that she liked me. First strike was when she started questioning me about things she "heard" from other people. Second strike was when she started giving my ex a hard time. In instant messages she abuses the "<3" sign and she's constantly asking me to get on webcam with her.

Normally I'd be flattered and grateful for this but she's not exactly my type.
Question that burns on everyone's lips: is she hot?

She isn't bad but she's a bit too thick for my liking. Which is kind of why I'm not attracted to her. I don't like the round face look.

I feel like a dick now. I shouldn't be complaining. I could be hideously deformed or something. Maybe I should get to know her better before I dismiss her like that.

Dude, keep the head and get a POD X3 Live. The thing sounds really good for a processor, and I'm a tube amp snob. It can get some really heavy, chunky, thrashy tones. I highly reccomend you get that as oppossed to dropping $1k on a Digitech. I own one. I can help you with any questions if you end up getting it.

Many swear by the TC Electronic G Major for effects. I used to own and love one, til I dumped the rack.
They recently updated it as the G Major 2. Check it out.

For the record, these days I'm using the [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Line-6-M13-Stompbox-Modeler/dp/B00181ER7C/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top"]Line6 M13[/ame], and couldn't be happier.

Yeah, amp models and everything are in it. You can also bypass the amp models and get your amp's tone with the effects. Fuck it, I sound like a sales rep. Do what you want.

I've never been much for crazy amp setups but there are some great amps that flat out stand alone. I never liked the marshall amps but for me Hughes and Kettner amps and Diezel amps can stand alone. I've played on those and gone from chugging rhythms to blaring solos on the same channel, no pedals, no changes, nothing. They're just such good amps and so powerful you can rip on them with no need for anything else. When it comes to other amps they're good but that's where you start getting into what you're asking about I think (5150s sound great but need lots of pedals and bullshit to truly unlock their potential, mesa IV's also can sound hugee but again need a lottt of tweaking). I dunno what you're really looking for but from what I've seen you play in a local band and have good gear and play shows, for that I'd say personally just get a great amp and keep it as simple as possible. Huge bands can get all sorts of crazy setups with blah routed to a million blah but it's really complex to deal with yourself so instead of going with all that just drop a good amount on an amazing tube amp, plug in, set up and blast.

I have an Digitech RP355 modeling guitar processor...I'm still learning how to use it.

The sleep paralysis people were talking about above...I've probably gotten those like 500 times. Those things are crazy aren't they? It's like some asshole demon is trying to terrorize you through fear...The paralysis is a bitch. every time I have it I sometimes feel that I can't breathe so I get to this mode of only focusing on my breathing and it usually just goes away and I always wake up. You always wake up always remember that.