say something about ... yourself!

going concrete sliding and going to some of the best parks in SF today with my friend who never has been (still have no idea how that's possible). totally pumped but a little tired and will probably look weird lugging 2 big pieces of cardboard on BART but that's what public transportation is for, sightings of the most ridiculous individuals ever.

GODDAMNIT FUCK YOU INTERNET!!!!!!!!

:lol:
Don't you mean...?

fyouinternet.jpg

I'm in a tiny little podunk town in the Rockies, visiting my grandmother in CO. This state is like beer heaven, it seems like every tiny town has a brewpub, and craft beer is easily obtained everywhere.

Colorado is a fucking awesome state. I could live there in an instant. Or at least as long as it took me to acclimatize to the altitude. What town are you in Max? What's the elevation? Have you noticed any shortness of breath? I was in Estes Park last summer and it took about 3 days to get used to the altitude.

Did you know marijuana is basically 100% legal in Denver? It doesn't matter though because state law overrides it.

I'm in Paonia. Not sure of the elevation. I haven't noticed any shortness of breath, so I doubt its very high. I feel all dried up because of the lack of humidity in the air here, totally different from what I'm use to.

Looks like about 5,000 feet. Pretty substantial, I'm surprised you don't notice it. Maybe you have big lungs. Estes Park was around 7,000 I believe. The lack of humidity is definitely weird at first. Have fun out there. Go on a hike, it'll probably be way more awesome than what we did when you were here :D

Looks like about 5,000 feet. Pretty substantial, I'm surprised you don't notice it. Maybe you have big lungs. Estes Park was around 7,000 I believe. The lack of humidity is definitely weird at first. Have fun out there. Go on a hike, it'll probably be way more awesome than what we did when you were here :D

Probably wont have time to take a hike, pretty much all the time here is being spent with my grandmother and my uncles family. A lotta cool scenery here, I know you'd dig the views. I took a couple pics with my phone, if i cant figure out how to upload em I'll just send them to you.

Tomorrow theres an annual festival in town that I had never heard of called "Beers and Gears". Apparently the local brewery sponsors some biking thing, people dress up and ride bikes around, its supposed to be a cool thing. Gonna check that out and drink some local beers.

I think I really like this state, its way cooler than I remember.

Nah, I don't care for anime :)

But fuck the internet for sure!
I don't care for anime either, but I'm an image macro punk :D

Ah yes, the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I have the entire box set. That picture is even funnier if you saw the episode. She gets easily aggrivated :)
From what I've gathered from assorted comments on unrelated YTPMVs, yeah, she fits the tsundere prototype. And tsunderes <3

Also, one of the characters in one of my stories has a sexually transmitted disease, and I've been looking up some stuff about it just to be more informed when writing about it, but I'm at work, and while Wikipedia isn't blocked here, when I went to the general VD info page, I suddenly got the message, "Access to this website has been blocked, category: Sex Education. The attempt to access this page has been logged."

... I'm going to have some explaining to do! :lol:

"It's not for me! I'm writing a book!" :lol: