say something about ... yourself!

It was a really good episode, but I agree that it was lame that they skipped the battles. I can only assume that they used up their budget or were short on time. Still amazing episode though. I saw a couple facebook statuses from people who didnt read the book going "OMG NO, HOLY SHIT WTF!" so I think it was pretty effective.

I hope they bring in a big name actor for Stannis. Sean Bean is such a legend. I always pictured Stannis as Lucies Vorinus (SP?) from Rome, and I think he would be perfect for such a hardass type character.

Also, I love the humor in Firefly. It's the kind that puts a genuine smile on my face.

so hulu advertised that they have every episode from this show called peep show; has anyone on here seen it? i've been looking for something funny and stupid to stream that I haven't seen (pretty much exhausted most good comedies) and i liked the IT crowd so i figure i might try some other british comedy. however if its really lame i don't want to even waste my time so an opinion would be nice.

I never read the books but if he's anything like a younger more serious version of Robert than Kevin Mckidd would be PERFECT.

EDIT: also Sean bean was in a bar fight because some dudes were poking fun at April Summers, and he ended up being roughed up and cut/stabbed with a broken piece of glass. And instead of letting the medics help him he used the bars first aid kit then ordered another drink.

Sean bean was in a bar fight because some dudes were poking fun at April Summers, and he ended up being roughed up and cut/stabbed with a broken piece of glass. And instead of letting the medics help him he used the bars first aid kit then ordered another drink.
I'm surprised he didn't pluck the glass out of his skin and chewed it up as his enemies looked on and cowered.

I never read the books but if he's anything like a younger more serious version of Robert than Kevin Mckidd would be PERFECT.

EDIT: also Sean bean was in a bar fight because some dudes were poking fun at April Summers, and he ended up being roughed up and cut/stabbed with a broken piece of glass. And instead of letting the medics help him he used the bars first aid kit then ordered another drink.

beast. i haven't watched that show but he's in goldeneye which is one of my favorite movies (nostalgia due to watching it when i was 9 or so with my dad and manning the fuck out) as an extremely cold badass so i can totally imagine that haha

so hulu advertised that they have every episode from this show called peep show; has anyone on here seen it? i've been looking for something funny and stupid to stream that I haven't seen (pretty much exhausted most good comedies) and i liked the IT crowd so i figure i might try some other british comedy. however if its really lame i don't want to even waste my time so an opinion would be nice.

It's awesome. One of my favourite comedy shows of all time.