say something about ... yourself!

No cliffhanger, it just sorta ends at the end of the last episode. In order to not leave it at that, they made a big-ass budget movie called Serenity to sort of tie up the loose ends, which is a FANTASTIC piece of science fiction. All of the characters are original from the series and it basically picks up where the series left off.

All in all, the movie actually made me feel a little better about the series cancelling so abruptly because it gave me a tiny bit of closure.

That series was one of the best series for television that wasn't cable television in the last decade. Even the special effects are really, really good for tv budget. Watch it, man...you won't regret it.

It's kinda like Star Wars to me, where I can watch the entire series hundreds of times over and over again and it never gets old. I watched all 12 or 13 or however many there were episodes one week and re-watched them all the very next.

First episode was great. :D

The "ambassador" is so very...very sexy. Seriously, I'm in love. OMG. I'm off to buy a six pack because it looks like this viking is having a Firefly marathon tonight.

I did the same thing too, Max! I had downloaded the entire series about midnight and said, "Ok, just one episode..." Then it turned into the next episode, then the next, etc.

I've never heard of that movie, then I found this...and now I'm fascinated.

Isabella Rossellini is fucking fantastic too. "Clitorissimo"...:lol:

Last edited by a moderator: