say something about ... yourself!

I gots an interview for an IT position today. May the desktop support Gods grant me full time employment.

good luck! (or if it's over) how'd it go? my brother does computer work for a company and loves it because no one knows what the fuck he's doing so he can pretty much do things at his own pace and has a job that people really need so he has good control (and also is a mega nerdy pc gamer so computer stuff is his bag), hopefully you get something cool like that too where you get to make your own rules a bit and the work you do is enigmatic so no one can really question it haha

Of course those huge dog breeds have numerous medical problems due to the heavy inbreeding it takes to select for certain traits, typically short-lived, and wouldn't be able to hunt well enough to feed their massive bulk without their human masters.

Wolves and dogs can't be compared like that. Just not the same thing at all.

Throw a ball or stick for a dog. Watch how it tracks the ball in your hand and continues to follow the arc of the throw (this is how you can fake a dog out by pretending to throw the ball, incidentally). Now throw it again for a wolf. Notice how it angles its ears to triangulate the sound of the ball landing, but its eyes never leave you. A dog may play dominance games, but it has 10,000 years of domestication telling it that humans are the alphas. A wolf never stops sizing you up as a potential threat or prey.

Some dogs may be bigger, but wolves have larger canines and carnassials, and reinforced molars for crushing bones to get the (potentially lifesaving) extra calories out of the marrow. Wolves also have much larger paws and claws. Wolves have longer legs and a different hip design, with the feet angled away from the body. This makes them extremely agile, powerful jumpers, and fast, efficient runners.

Dogs never grow out of the behaviors of juvenile wolves; essentially they always remain puppies in terms of intelligence. This is a good trait for a companion animal because it inspires a nurturing instinct in humans, and because it makes them more trainable. Dogs are better than wolves at the specific tasks we have bred them for, including companionship.